Biden Endorsement

yeah child abuse would totally disqualify NATCA from supporting a candidate

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F792de58e-5563-11e9-b872-7488e2315159.jpg

63496011-0-image-a-29_1665811549725.jpg

images

41403942-9689809-The_two_cousins_Hunter_and_Caroline_Biden_ended_up_renting_a_sea-m-30_1623790017401.jpg
can't facepalm hard enough

Can you name a candidate that you think puts us in a better negotiating position?
To be frank, the positions aren't that different. Biden is weak AF. The FAA has shown it has zero respect for the administration's political will. We negotiate with the FAA. The only difference between Trump and Biden in negotiate would be Trump's BS anti-union executive orders. I don't know really and truely if there would be that much difference with DeSantis. If it was an Obama administration, I would have a different take. The FAA HATES us.

Well is it rocket science to understand that NATCA could’ve endorsed ANY other DNC candidate than Biden? I ask this question and every programmed sheep in here immediately thinks I’m suggesting the GOP…
Yeah, NATCA should’ve endorsed the people polling at 4% and not the incumbent president.

To be frank, the positions aren't that different. Biden is weak AF. The FAA has shown it has zero respect for the administration's political will. We negotiate with the FAA. The only difference between Trump and Biden in negotiate would be Trump's BS anti-union executive orders. I don't know really and truely if there would be that much difference with DeSantis. If it was an Obama administration, I would have a different take. The FAA HATES us.
The executive branch appoints the FAA administrator. I think it makes a monumental difference if we’re in negotiation with labor friendly officials vs conservative officials. Also ask the Florida teachers union how much they like desantis.

The executive branch appoints the FAA administrator. I think it makes a monumental difference if we’re in negotiation with labor friendly officials vs conservative officials. Also ask the Florida teachers union how much they like desantis.
How's that working out for us so far???

Even under Obama the FAA wanted to give us split pay scales similar to the white book. Stop thinking any of these people are our friends.

How's that working out for us so far???

Even under Obama the FAA wanted to give us split pay scales similar to the white book. Stop thinking any of these people are our friends.
You mean the negotiations under a recession or the 2016 negotiations?

You mean the negotiations under a recession or the 2016 negotiations?
IIRC, the FAA started red book negotiations with basically the white book. The Obama administration had to step in and fix the FAAs thought process. There was something that happened with slate book but I cant remember right now.

I would really have less of an issue with the Biden endorsement if they had the sway of the Obama administration. They just don't. Pete talks about wanting the FAA to use CRWG, the FAA gives Pete the middle finger. Obama is cracking skulls if that happens. IMO, this stuff about Biden being pro labor is laughable, because he can't drive policy through the agency. And what is pushed, is consumed by upper and middle management, while they sat at home the past 3 years, and we go bust our asses at work.

IIRC, the FAA started red book negotiations with basically the white book. The Obama administration had to step in and fix the FAAs thought process. There was something that happened with slate book but I cant remember right now.

I would really have less of an issue with the Biden endorsement if they had the sway of the Obama administration. They just don't. Pete talks about wanting the FAA to use CRWG, the FAA gives Pete the middle finger. Obama is cracking skulls if that happens. IMO, this stuff about Biden being pro labor is laughable, because he can't drive policy through the agency. And what is pushed, is consumed by upper and middle management, while they sat at home the past 3 years, and we go bust our asses at work.
It’s hard for me to agree that Biden is standing in our way when the union won’t negotiate the contract in the first place. I also don’t see an opposing candidate that’s a better option which is why the endorsement shouldn't be a surprise.

It’s hard for me to agree that Biden is standing in our way when the union won’t negotiate the contract in the first place. I also don’t see an opposing candidate that’s a better option which is why the endorsement shouldn't be a surprise.
I don't think Biden is in the way necessarily. He just isn't the ally people, and certain cat owning NATCA leaders, make him out to be. The Democrats currently have neither the political strength or will to be the friends of labor they say they are.

There is a reason we extended and didn't go to the table with the slate extension. The FAA management hates us. Biden doesn't have the clout to force them to play ball with us. It sucks.

The endorsement should have been with held until Biden actually did something for us. And not the other 40,000 FAA jackasses making our lives hell.

In case you're dumb enough to actually believe the anti-vax nonsense
Take the vaccine or get fired. That’s a win for workers rights in my book. Safe and effective, oh but you can’t sue the government or the vaccine manufactures if you get an injury, sowwy

I don't think Biden is in the way necessarily. He just isn't the ally people, and certain cat owning NATCA leaders, make him out to be. The Democrats currently have neither the political strength or will to be the friends of labor they say they are.

There is a reason we extended and didn't go to the table with the slate extension. The FAA management hates us. Biden doesn't have the clout to force them to play ball with us. It sucks.

The endorsement should have been with held until Biden actually did something for us. And not the other 40,000 FAA jackasses making our lives hell.
Biden is the best realistic option we have. It’s sucks, I would love to have someone that doesn’t walk around like a Roomba at the end of every speech and is coherent enough to make change but we don’t, the other options in the U.S. 2 party system are threats to the union.

Take the vaccine or get fired. That’s a win for workers rights in my book. Safe and effective, oh but you can’t sue the government or the vaccine manufactures if you get an injury, sowwy
I didn't say anything about whether or not people should be forced to take it.
Also, covid vaccine injuries can be claimed under Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) | HRSA which is separate from the normal vaccine injury compensation program.

In case you're dumb enough to actually believe the anti-vax nonsense
Due to how cases have been reported and vaccination tracked, data corruption has been horrific. It's better to use ASMR or even CMR. Something like the attached. You'd then want to match the timeline vs population dosages administered.

This would help reduce uncertainty. Moreover, it will help reveal any downstream deleterious non-specific effects of the vaccines overall. Unfortunately, it won't calve them off my type, manufacturer, batch, etc., and we know that some have worse DNSEs than others.

Attachments

• 20230924_084500.jpg
    20230924_084500.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom