Biden Endorsement

Most members aren't voting red. Just like most Americans don't and Republicans depend on the electoral college and not majority votes.

Every republican I talk to thinks because their social group votes republican that everyone in the country does the same.

The lack of empathy and inability to see outside of your own small world is a feature of the party at this point.

Most members aren't voting red. Just like most Americans don't and Republicans depend on the electoral college and not majority votes.

I'm just going to put you on ignore because you're clearly a retard.

Energy - Biden is trying to get us off OPEC dependence but you want it for some reason. As well as solidifying electric car manufacturing and battery manufacturing in the US and not other countries.

Inflation/Economic - Bush crashed the economy. Clinton and Obama both had historically great economies and return in the market. Trump crashed it again. Biden has pulled us out of the dumpster fire Trump put the economy in.

Peoples values - a nice way to say if you ain't white you ain't right. Trying to force Christianity on others. Trying to limit minorities from voting. Trying to kill trans people by limiting any healthcare they can receive. Trying to stop gay marriage. All things Republicans have pushed in the past 20 years. But your preachers and priests will go diddle kids and you won't say shit. School shootings nonstop because you have no morals and refuse to do anything because you like guns.
Coming out the gate strong with the name calling after fair points are raised. Controllers will vote based on the interest of keeping money in their pockets in regards to union relations and not other issues. I think that’s an interesting point made and you just wanna sit here and whine, “BuT TrUmp!!!”. You aren’t even having the same conversation. Can you not understand some people might have higher priority issues? Just do us a favor and tell us where you work so we can make sure we don’t have paperwork in for there. You must be so miserable.

Coming out the gate strong with the name calling after fair points are raised. Controllers will vote based on the interest of keeping money in their pockets in regards to union relations and not other issues. I think that’s an interesting point made and you just wanna sit here and whine, “BuT TrUmp!!!”. You aren’t even having the same conversation. Can you not understand some people might have higher priority issues? Just do us a favor and tell us where you work so we can make sure we don’t have paperwork in for there. You must be so miserable.
I listed the higher priorities you have. Thanks for replying, just going to put any Republican on ignore because they're too stupid to reason with and running the country into the ground.

I listed the higher priorities you have. Thanks for replying, just going to put any Republican on ignore because they're too stupid to reason with and running the country into the ground.
Congrats on contributing to the hyper-polarization of the country. Creating straw men and then being a big strong man knocking them down. You clearly don’t know any real life conservatives. If you weren’t such a pompous prick, you’d probably realize we have more in common. Facility?

Energy - Biden is trying to get us off OPEC dependence but you want it for some reason. As well as solidifying electric car manufacturing and battery manufacturing in the US and not other countries.

Inflation/Economic - Bush crashed the economy. Clinton and Obama both had historically great economies and return in the market. Trump crashed it again. Biden has pulled us out of the dumpster fire Trump put the economy in.

Peoples values - a nice way to say if you ain't white you ain't right. Trying to force Christianity on others. Trying to limit minorities from voting. Trying to kill trans people by limiting any healthcare they can receive. Trying to stop gay marriage. All things Republicans have pushed in the past 20 years. But you're preachers and priests will go diddle kids and you won't say shit. School shootings nonstop because you have no morals and refuse to do anything because you like guns.
Lmfao

Congrats on contributing to the hyper-polarization of the country. Creating straw men and then being a big strong man knocking them down. You clearly don’t know any real life conservatives. If you weren’t such a pompous prick, you’d probably realize we have more in common. Facility?
The only people who think the country is hyper polarized are the insane republicans who want to get rid of most rights. Gay? Canceled. Abortion? Canceled. Disney? canceled! They are extremely WOKE. They want to defund the police (fbi). They want to defund social security. They want to defund your job. Literally zero policy ideas. Like actually zero.

Most people actually agree with the same shit if you talk to them

None, they should just stay neutral.
Our contract is up in '26. After all the backlash NATCA has gotten, and will probably get for the next 3 years, I have to imagine they will negotiate a new one. It would look real fucking weird if they stayed neutral while one party has publicly stated that they want to see our pay and benefits slashed. Get in early and curry some favor now

Our contract is up in '26. After all the backlash NATCA has gotten, and will probably get for the next 3 years, I have to imagine they will negotiate a new one. It would look real fucking weird if they stayed neutral while one party has publicly stated that they want to see our pay and benefits slashed. Get in early and curry some favor now
Sure would have been nice to negotiate this time!

The only people who think the country is hyper polarized are the insane republicans who want to get rid of most rights. Gay? Canceled. Abortion? Canceled. Disney? canceled! They are extremely WOKE. They want to defund the police (fbi). They want to defund social security. They want to defund your job. Literally zero policy ideas. Like actually zero.

Most people actually agree with the same shit if you talk to them
The FBI aren’t police. So no, the right doesn’t want to “defund the police.” The right wants to fund police more and dismantle/rebuild a federal agency that has been corrupt for the past five plus decades, including the shit CIA. And not one right sided individual is calling for canceling gays. It’s the extremist, fundamentalist religious morons that are asking for this, and they’ve done so since the beginning of time, and I don’t agree with it. And as for Disney, go ahead and cancel it. They haven’t put out any good content since Heavyweights.

And left-sided folk keep using the term “woke,” when they don’t understand the meaning of the word. It’s ironic, really. Stop using Occupy Democrats as your source of news and you’d actually become educated.

Edit: as a lefty, one would think you’d want the FBI fucked up because they killed the last democrat president worth a fuck and whom I, as a typical red voter, agreed with on 99% of his policies.

Last edited:
I’m voting Red 🇺🇸
Just asking why? No sarcasm, just curious. Since many here think voting for work interests are paramount, let’s hear your reasons that are more important than work.
The FBI aren’t police. So no, the right doesn’t want to “defund the police.” The right wants to fund police more and dismantle/rebuild a federal agency that has been corrupt for the past five plus decades, including the shit CIA. And not one right sided individual is calling for canceling gays. It’s the extremist, fundamentalist religious morons that are asking for this, and they’ve done so since the beginning of time, and I don’t agree with it. And as for Disney, go ahead and cancel it. They haven’t put out any good content since Heavyweights.

And left-sided folk keep using the term “woke,” when they don’t understand the meaning of the word. It’s ironic, really. Stop using Occupy Democrats as your source of news and you’d actually become educated.

Edit: as a lefty, one would think you’d want the FBI fucked up because they killed the last democrat president worth a fuck and whom I, as a typical red voter, agreed with on 99% of his policies.
The fbi are in fact law enforcement and are overwhelmingly red. You really don’t think that? I absolutely agree they do some fucked up shit, but we work for the feds, look around, so do we. We cheat, lie, scam and abuse taxpayers time and money. Not a lot but it happens. My issue with the fbi is corrupt movement, including Desantis recently saying he would cut the fbi by 50 percent, what litmus test will be used to determine who is a good worker? Who will replace them? None of that is spelled out it’s just lip service.

Also, republicans wanting to increase police budgets without question is pretty ridiculous. If the fbi is corrupt why isn’t obvious to them local departments can be just as corrupt? It’s so ridiculous

In fairness, The same with the defund the police movement. It’s ignorance. Corrupt local cops are easy to spot because it’s so small scale when the local force is like 100 or under. But once you get into the large cities it’s nearly impossible to just reduce the workforce because corrupt and good are so intertwined. Simply defund with zero plan is a effect storm for increased crime

Just asking why? No sarcasm, just curious. Since many here think voting for work interests are paramount, let’s hear your reasons that are more important than work.

The fbi are in fact law enforcement and are overwhelmingly red. You really don’t think that? I absolutely agree they do some fucked up shit, but we work for the feds, look around, so do we. We cheat, lie, scam and abuse taxpayers time and money. Not a lot but it happens. My issue with the fbi is corrupt movement, including Desantis recently saying he would cut the fbi by 50 percent, what litmus test will be used to determine who is a good worker? Who will replace them? None of that is spelled out it’s just lip service.

Also, republicans wanting to increase police budgets without question is pretty ridiculous. If the fbi is corrupt why isn’t obvious to them local departments can be just as corrupt? It’s so ridiculous

In fairness, The same with the defund the police movement. It’s ignorance. Corrupt local cops are easy to spot because it’s so small scale when the local force is like 100 or under. But once you get into the large cities it’s nearly impossible to just reduce the workforce because corrupt and good are so intertwined. Simply defund with zero plan is a effect storm for increased crime
You said police. Not law enforcement. And you just agreed with most of what I said. I don’t see your point of typing out long paragraphs other than being egotistical and needing to get your word in. Please add some valuable information in this discussion.

You said police. Not law enforcement. And you just agreed with most of what I said. I don’t see your point of typing out long paragraphs other than being egotistical and needing to get your word in. Please add some valuable information in this discussion.
That was the first time I posted. I didn’t call them anything.

Defund the police and defund the fbi are the same filthy animal. Because both are police and both are law enforcement. The fbi isn’t more or less corrupt than local or state police or law enforcement.

After all the blatant democratic investigative cover-ups you really think the FBI leans red? That’s rich lmfao!!!

After all the blatant democratic investigative cover-ups you really think the FBI leans red? That’s rich lmfao!!!
Oh I believe the democratic cover ups existed. What about the time the fbi ignores local police corruption? That doesn’t exist? The fbi has around 35k employees. The cover ups involve how many people? 1k? 2k? And the whistle blowers republicans love to speak of have proven they can’t be trusted.

Law enforcement just like teachers are overwhelmingly one sided. If anything less 20k of the entire fbi voted red I’d be shocked.

Oh I believe the democratic cover ups existed. What about the time the fbi ignores local police corruption? That doesn’t exist? The fbi has around 35k employees. The cover ups involve how many people? 1k? 2k? And the whistle blowers republicans love to speak of have proven they can’t be trusted.

Law enforcement just like teachers are overwhelmingly one sided. If anything less 20k of the entire fbi voted red I’d be shocked.
I’d have to agree with you in the sense that the FBI will vote red because the party tends to not want to defund/dismantle law enforcement as we know it. And ignoring local Police behavior is a law enforcement thing. They will all stick together and back each other up, and no, by saying that I do not endorse the practice.

The reason I think the FBI mostly votes red yet covers up so much for the blue side if the aisle is because the corruption, like anything, comes from the top. I think most FBI special agents are just pawns that work under the direction of corrupt “leaders” that are repeatedly extorted by political dirt. But that is why I say I do not think the FBI “leans red” per se.

Peoples values - a nice way to say if you ain't white you ain't right. Trying to force Christianity on others. Trying to limit minorities from voting. Trying to kill trans people by limiting any healthcare they can receive. Trying to stop gay marriage. All things Republicans have pushed in the past 20 years. But you're preachers and priests will go diddle kids and you won't say shit. School shootings nonstop because you have no morals and refuse to do anything because you like guns.
On today’s episode of “Freezing Cold Takes”

I’d vote red spitefully knowing this dude votes at the completely opposite end of the blue spectrum. You know, since we’re single issue voters and all.

Back
Top Bottom