Biden Endorsement

NATCA already blew the chance to negotiate a contract with him.

Please tell us more about the background of this. I’m not familiar and would like to know more because I think we should be in the talks of whether or not we should go after a new contract. With the pilots getting what seems like everything (35% pay increase/better schedules and their reasoning is that they worked during COVID, inflation increase, and not receiving raises in the last few years) I feel like we should be talking about it too. Yes, I know we did receive raises, but we all know they could probably do more particularly due to inflation. I heard a rumor that Santa wants to negotiate a new contract and feels it’s the right time to do so given the current pilot labor relations environment. I’ve also heard the exact opposite that the agency is going to think we’re greedy and it’s not the right time and we’ll risk losing a lot so they’re not going to try. I heard it would require over $10 million in lawyer fees and they’re not confident they have the budget or will run out of money before getting to the finish line. Anybody have the inside scoop?

Last edited:
You don’t understand why natca went with the party that doesn’t want to cut federal employee pay and benefits? You can’t figure it out? Feds supporting republicans is like buying the bullets for your own execution

Wasn’t it the Obama admin that actually did this with sequestration?

Bidens done well. You can tell cus the only thing republicans have against him is him stuttering or tripping
You’re kidding right? Biden’s done so well at keeping oil dependency by selling off our reserves and then telling OPEC to ramp up production and prices followed suit. You seem to forget that fuel wasn’t $3 even before Covid. Which leads me to another example, which is everyone wants to play the Covid card as an excuse for Biden and his administration’s terrible economy. But hey, build back better right? And before you try to lull me with libelous, 3 year past due nonsense about Trump, this has nothing to do with him at this point.

Last edited:
My "fanatical beliefs" are that I believe everyone should be treated equally regardless of their skin color, if they're gay, if they're trans, whatever. My "fanatical beliefs" is I shouldn't have to worry that my kid gets murdered in school, or at a mall, or at a grocery store because people like to keep guns as toys and don't practice or teach their children proper gun safety.

But yeah, both parties are bad /s.

Now an actual fanatical belief I do have: I'd like liberal cities/states to stop giving their tax money to Republican states. Fox News wants to bash California and New York all the time yet in the top 10 states needing Federal assistance, 7 are Republican. 14 out of the top 20 are Republican. Republican states wouldnt and couldnt support the other Republican states but the same can't be said about the Democrat states. It's almost like one is governed better.
California has no money and is a shithole.

Please tell us more about the background of this. I’m not familiar and would like to know more because I think we should be in the talks of whether or not we should go after a new contract. With the pilots getting what seems like everything (35% pay increase/better schedules and their reasoning is that they worked during COVID, inflation increase, and not receiving raises in the last few years) I feel like we should be talking about it too. Yes, I know we did receive raises, but we all know they could probably do more particularly due to inflation. I heard a rumor that Santa wants to negotiate a new contract and feels it’s the right time to do so given the current pilot labor relations environment. I’ve also heard the exact opposite that the agency is going to think we’re greedy and it’s not the right time and we’ll risk losing a lot so they’re not going to try. I heard it would require over $10 million in lawyer fees and they’re not confident they have the budget or will run out of money before getting to the finish line. Anybody have the inside scoop?
Santa ain’t giving us shit but coal my dude.

You’re kidding right? Biden’s done so well at keeping oil dependency by selling off our reserves and then telling OPEC to ramp up production and prices followed suit. You seem to forget that fuel wasn’t $3 even before Covid. Which leads me to another example, which is everyone wants to play the Covid card as an excuse for Biden and his administration’s terrible economy. But hey, build back better right? And before you try to lull me with slanderous, 3 year past due nonsense about Trump, this has nothing to do with him at this point.
Full Biden derangement syndrome. Please tell about all the oil production in the US that Biden shutdown.

Full Biden derangement syndrome. Please tell about all the oil production in the US that Biden shutdown.
I didn’t say nor do I think Biden did anything to decrease oil production. I merely stated facts. Biden sold off our oil reserves which naturally creates a demand because our country then had no buffer for unforeseen circumstances IF something were to go down requiring an instantaneous surplus of oil. It’s a National Critical Infrastructure thing that I’m not gonna get into. But since a demand is now created you have to (or should) increase supply, which he [Biden] tried to by demanding that OPEC ramp up production. And I would like to state for the record that those efforts were futile…

Again, even in reference to pre-Covid fuel prices, I’ve stated nothing but facts that follow the framework of basic economics. And in summary-reply to your statement, Biden didn’t shutdown production, just the supply in a rather unconventional way.

That said, would you mind sharing with the class exactly how I’m suffering from, “Biden Derangement??” I’m just elaborating on what a shit job he’s done as an economist.

Last edited:
I didn’t say nor do I think Biden did anything to decrease oil production. I merely stated facts. Biden sold off our oil reserves which naturally creates a demand because our country then had no buffer for unforeseen circumstances IF something were to go down requiring an instantaneous surplus of oil. It’s a National Critical Infrastructure thing that I’m not gonna get into. But since a demand is now created you have to (or should) increase supply, which he [Biden] tried to by demanding that OPEC ramp up production. And I would like to state for the record that those efforts were futile…

Again, even in reference to pre-Covid fuel prices, I’ve stated nothing but facts that follow the framework of basic economics. And in summary-reply to your statement, Biden didn’t shutdown production, just the supply in a rather unconventional way.

That said, would you mind sharing with the class exactly how I’m suffering from, “Biden Derangement??” I’m just elaborating on what a shit job he’s done as an economist.
Oil prices aren’t even that high rn. It’s 70 a barrel. As the oil companies why they are ripping us off. There was a crisis and he used the reserve as a reserve. That’s just good leadership. Idk why you think they aren’t refilling the reserve. Anyways idk why the homie gets no credit for destroying Russia, and making NATO as strong as it’s ever been. We finally aren’t laughing stocks internationally. Dollar strong, market up 30% from the post Covid lows. Inflation is trending down. But we got guys investigating hunters laptop and talking about informants they haven’t talked to in 3 years.

California has no money and is a shithole.

California would be the fifth largest economy in the world if it was a separate country, behind Germany and ahead of India. It's such a shithole that every major tech company has flocked to it along with every entertainment company.

Other facts about Caliornia, for 2023 the state budget is 306 billion with a debt of 36 billion calculated in. The largest operating budget of any state in the country along with a surplus of $47 billion in 2021‑22 and $55 billion in 2022‑23.

The strongest Republican states: Texas has a GDP of $2.4 Trillion. Florida has a GDP of $1.4 Trillion.

California has a GDP of $3.6 Trillion. It's almost like Fox News has an agenda and Trumpers fall for it hook, line, and sinker every time. Democrat cities and states make the money while Republican towns survive off it.

Another interesting fact, in 2019 welfare (TANF, Medicaid, food stamps, and housing assistance) recipients by state:

Florida 12,264 per 100k
Texas 10,978 per 100k
California 10,383 per 100k

Last edited:
You’re kidding right? Biden’s done so well at keeping oil dependency by selling off our reserves

You’re kidding right? Biden’s done so well at keeping oil dependency
You’re kidding right? Biden’s done so well at keeping oil dependency by selling off our reserves and then telling OPEC to ramp up production and prices followed suit.
You seem to forget that fuel wasn’t $3 even before Covid.

California would be the fifth largest economy in the world if it was a separate country, behind Germany and ahead of India. It's such a shithole that every major tech company has flocked to it along with every entertainment company.

Other facts about Caliornia, for 2023 the state budget is 306 billion with a debt of 36 billion calculated in. The largest operating budget of any state in the country along with a surplus of $47 billion in 2021‑22 and $55 billion in 2022‑23.

The strongest Republican states: Texas has a GDP of $2.4 Trillion. Florida has a GDP of $1.4 Trillion.

California has a GDP of $3.6 Trillion. It's almost like Fox News has an agenda and Trumpers fall for it hook, line, and sinker every time. Democrat cities and states make the money while Republican towns survive off it.

Another interesting fact, in 2019 welfare (TANF, Medicaid, food stamps, and housing assistance) recipients by state:

Florida 12,264 per 100k
Texas 10,978 per 100k
You can bullshit about their greatest GDP and economy all day long comparing it to republican states but can’t deny 500,000 people leaving due to their terrible policies.

Cost of living is shit expensive.
Housing prices are shit expensive (hence homelessness).
Fuel prices are shit expensive.
Average joes have to work 2-3 jobs to survive.
Their policies are shit, specially their building codes which brings up the cost of the homes.

Ye people are eager to leave because it’s so great and beautiful.

IMG_9418.jpeg

My feelings don’t care about your facts, checkmate libtard

You can bullshit about their greatest GDP and economy all day long comparing it to republican states but can’t deny 500,000 people leaving due to their terrible policies.

Cost of living is shit expensive.
Housing prices are shit expensive (hence homelessness).
Fuel prices are shit expensive.
Average joes have to work 2-3 jobs to survive.
Their policies are shit, specially their building codes which brings up the cost of the homes.

Ye people are eager to leave because it’s so great and beautiful.

View attachment 8575
It has nothing to do with policy and everything to do with the cost of living. People leave because they can't afford to live their. But be advised, the market sets the price, it's only high because people are willing to pay those prices.

From your very own CNN…

Florida 12,264 per 100k
Texas 10,978 per 100k
If California is doing so well then why are people moving away in droves to places like Arizona and Texas? Why is housing and general cost of living so ridiculously high in California? You can post all the fake news numbers you want but can’t explain that?

Probably because California doesn’t have a good economy at all and the only reason it has a high revenue stream is because of all the pedophile Hollywood elites that live out there. All you have to do is look at california as a middle class person, forest for the trees…

Attachments

• 0059D5DB-61E6-425F-98D8-AD313238459C.jpeg
    0059D5DB-61E6-425F-98D8-AD313238459C.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 7
Most members aren't voting red. Just like most Americans don't and Republicans depend on the electoral college and not majority votes.

I'm just going to put you on ignore because you're clearly a retard.

Energy - Biden is trying to get us off OPEC dependence but you want it for some reason. As well as solidifying electric car manufacturing and battery manufacturing in the US and not other countries.

Inflation/Economic - Bush crashed the economy. Clinton and Obama both had historically great economies and return in the market. Trump crashed it again. Biden has pulled us out of the dumpster fire Trump put the economy in.

Peoples values - a nice way to say if you ain't white you ain't right. Trying to force Christianity on others. Trying to limit minorities from voting. Trying to kill trans people by limiting any healthcare they can receive. Trying to stop gay marriage. All things Republicans have pushed in the past 20 years. But you're preachers and priests will go diddle kids and you won't say shit. School shootings nonstop because you have no morals and refuse to do anything because you like guns.
Found Juuucy Smollet 2.0

Florida 12,264 per 100k
Texas 10,978 per 100k
Bragging about taxing residents more is a weird move

If California is doing so well then why are people moving away in droves to places like Arizona and Texas? Why is housing and general cost of living so ridiculously high in California? You can post all the fake news numbers you want but can’t explain that?

Probably because California doesn’t have a good economy at all and the only reason it has a high revenue stream is because of all the pedophile Hollywood elites that live out there. All you have to do is look at california as a middle class person, forest for the trees…
If you think California doesn’t have a good economy you’re just an idiot. You can disagree with their policies but saying they don’t have a good economy is just idiotic.

If you think California doesn’t have a good economy you’re just an idiot. You can disagree with their policies but saying they don’t have a good economy is just idiotic.
Lmao what policies was I agreeing or disagreeing with? All I was stating was facts again about how horribly expensive it is for the middle class in CA. In case you were sleeping in high school, that’s not an indicator of a good economy.

Back
Top Bottom