Biden Endorsement

And if he truly believes what he spews, I’ve got a bridge across the Indian Ocean for sale
Meme Lol GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

On today’s episode of “Freezing Cold Takes”

I’d vote red spitefully knowing this dude votes at the completely opposite end of the blue spectrum. You know, since we’re single issue voters and all.

Im definitely not on the opposite end and do have some conservative takes but the Republican party is the party that looks out solely for billionaires and any reason youre voting for them is basically either religion/bigotry and nothing more.

If you think that only republicans are looking out for the wealthy, you haven’t been paying much attention. They’re both corrupt to the core.

You can call republicans/conservatives bigots all you like, but it’s obvious for anyone to see that all you’re doing is spewing your own fanatical beliefs and intolerance.

Personally, I think both parties are shit. However, these days, there’s very clearly one side of the debate that’s willing to calmly have a discussion using facts, and another fanatical side that calls you a racist homophobic bigot if you don’t agree with everything they say.

Doesn’t seem like it’s only republicans trying to push their “religious” agenda on people.

If you think that only republicans are looking out for the wealthy, you haven’t been paying much attention. They’re both corrupt to the core.

You can call republicans/conservatives bigots all you like, but it’s obvious for anyone to see that all you’re doing is spewing your own fanatical beliefs and intolerance.

Personally, I think both parties are shit. However, these days, there’s very clearly one side of the debate that’s willing to calmly have a discussion using facts, and another fanatical side that calls you a racist homophobic bigot if you don’t agree with everything they say.

Doesn’t seem like it’s only republicans trying to push their “religious” agenda on people.

My "fanatical beliefs" are that I believe everyone should be treated equally regardless of their skin color, if they're gay, if they're trans, whatever. My "fanatical beliefs" is I shouldn't have to worry that my kid gets murdered in school, or at a mall, or at a grocery store because people like to keep guns as toys and don't practice or teach their children proper gun safety.

But yeah, both parties are bad /s.

Now an actual fanatical belief I do have: I'd like liberal cities/states to stop giving their tax money to Republican states. Fox News wants to bash California and New York all the time yet in the top 10 states needing Federal assistance, 7 are Republican. 14 out of the top 20 are Republican. Republican states wouldnt and couldnt support the other Republican states but the same can't be said about the Democrat states. It's almost like one is governed better.

Ahh, yes, the party of "facts". Which will be lead by DeSantis who is successfully dismantling education in his home state. Or perhaps the party of "facts" led by DJT? Who has a proven track record of telling factually correct statements and not making personal attacks...

Are you living on the same planet?

Of course a labor union for government employees is going to endorse the party who wants a functioning government.

Ahh, yes, the party of "facts". Which will be lead by DeSantis who is successfully dismantling education in his home state. Or perhaps the party of "facts" led by DJT? Who has a proven track record of telling factually correct statements and not making personal attacks...

Of course a labor union for government employees is going to endorse the party who wants a functioning government.
This is their game dude. They try to make every side of every even equal

…, there’s very clearly one side of the debate that’s willing to calmly have a discussion using facts, and …
I’ve seen a lot of dumb things on this forum, but this is probably number one.

The Facts Are Feelings Party can’t even decide if Trump hid documents, had documents planted on him, or whatever other hoop they’ve jumped through to justify still supporting him. DeSantis has a temper tantrum every time Disney slaps his pp a bit more and has sabotaged his own chances of even being a top contender come primary season. Just a bunch of sour patch losers.

I’ve seen a lot of dumb things on this forum, but this is probably number one.

The Facts Are Feelings Party can’t even decide if Trump hid documents, had documents planted on him, or whatever other hoop they’ve jumped through to justify still supporting him. DeSantis has a temper tantrum every time Disney slaps his pp a bit more and has sabotaged his own chances of even being a top contender come primary season. Just a bunch of sour patch losers.
How long till he says he preemptively pardoned himself

Yea, DeSantis also killed everyone in Florida in the COVID years. Do not transfer there, it’s a waste land, no body is educated, and you’ll get arrested if you say “gay.”

Don’t even think about vacationing there.

Yea, DeSantis also killed everyone in Florida in the COVID years. Do not transfer there, it’s a waste land, no body is educated, and you’ll get arrested if you say “gay.”

Don’t even think about vacationing there.
I cannot tell if this is sarcasm or seriousness, *looks around in Palm Beach, Miami, Key West.*

This isn't even news though? Natca has to be intertwined with politicians and it'd be stupid to say we're endorsing any republican to cut labor unions.

If we wanted to be ballsy endorse Bernie or someone for government expansion. It's a choice between a turd and a giant double at the end of the day

This isn't even news though? Natca has to be intertwined with politicians and it'd be stupid to say we're endorsing any republican to cut labor unions.

If we wanted to be ballsy endorse Bernie or someone for government expansion. It's a choice between a turd and a giant double at the end of the day
Bidens done well. You can tell cus the only thing republicans have against him is him stuttering or tripping

Back
Top Bottom