Biden will require federal workers to get the Covid vaccine or submit to testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's another piece of our present puzzle. If there weren't so many asshats and turdbuckets and probably foreign operatives too making shit up on Facebook and alt-sources, we may never have reached this point to begin with.

Albeit its not like a ton of other countries seem to be faring any better. So who knows.
But yah vaccine take us up now. Guess enough of these people gave relatives in the hospital now

I don’t think they should mandate anything. But if they mandate 1 thing I pick vaccines cus masks will negatively impact the lives of vaccinated people too

also the j and j shot doesn’t use MRNA but the people won’t get that one either
It uses DNA so good luck explaining the difference

I personally look forward to the PBS documentary 50 years from now with the AI modulated voice over of Ken Burns with the quote "and little did the world know it, but the covid problem was solved on a niche forum for air traffic controllers, none of whom had any sort of scientific knowledge or background, purely through arguing about the validity of various news articles and statistics they actually don't understand, they saved the world."

It's gonna be glorious guys, we are gonna be in the history books.

I personally look forward to the PBS documentary 50 years from now with the AI modulated voice over of Ken Burns with the quote "and little did the world know it, but the covid problem was solved on a niche forum for air traffic controllers, none of whom had any sort of scientific knowledge or background, purely through arguing about the validity of various news articles and statistics they actually don't understand, they saved the world."

It's gonna be glorious guys, we are gonna be in the history books.
Bro we just are all FUCKIN tired of the coronavirus. That’s all. Most likely the ones that are most active on here aren’t very vocal at work. Who knows, we might make the history books. “Every government air traffic controller in 2021 was vaccinated” per self reported no mask policy.

Bro we just are all FUCKIN tired of the coronavirus. That’s all. Most likely the ones that are most active on here aren’t very vocal at work. Who knows, we might make the history books. “Every government air traffic controller in 2021 was vaccinated” per self reported no mask policy.
Oh trust me I'm sick of it too.

I also realize spending any amount of my time repeating the same regurgitated talking points back and forth to someone on the opposite end of the spectrum is a complete waste of my time. I haven't seen one thought provoking argument either way across multiple threads on this forum about it, and clearly the ones arguing either way feel the same.

In fact seems like some of yall aren't sick of it yet the amount you like to talk about it.

While I'm against mandatory vaccines, there is a pretty simple case for it: thousands of people think the attached image is real, several more thousand don't know how to figure out whether it's real, some people even freaking claim to have gone on it.

This kind of shit has been going on for years on Facebook, and fortunately, at least until last year the vast portion of it was mostly harmless.

If one person with enough of a following says "there are more vaccine deaths than Covid deaths", that shit will get passed around like a hot potato.

We can argue about whether lockdowns are needed, masks are needed, vaccinations are needed, but the root of these discussions at least needs to be embedded in reality. Not "masks don't work" but "I don't think masks have been *effective enough* to warrant a mandate".

This is why I continue to care less about whether people get the vaccine and more about people giving reasoning/faux justification for not getting it. If you haven't gotten it, just keep quiet. If you start to speak, someone might blindly listen to you. (I'm also of the opinion the those who genuinely have a religious objection or genuinely just want to wait for full approval should have that option, but I don't think those people represent any significant portion of people who aren't getting vaccinated)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210730-173301_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210730-173301_Facebook.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 73
What kind of religious exemption is their actually for vaccines? Your freedom to believe in make believe stories doesn’t mean you should be able to infect others

I'm cool with less people in the world.

Pointless to argue with either side, whether it's about mandating things for people which I'm against or the overly aggressive retardation of those who don't understand basic biology. People can suck it in general.

Dave Chapelle GIF by moodman

What kind of religious exemption is their actually for vaccines? Your freedom to believe in make believe stories doesn’t mean you should be able to infect others
"A new study shows the Delta Covid-19 variant produced similar amounts of virus in vaccinated and unvaccinated people if they get infected -- illustrating a key motivation behind the federal guidance that now recommends most fully vaccinated Americans wear masks indoors."

"A new study shows the Delta Covid-19 variant produced similar amounts of virus in vaccinated and unvaccinated people if they get infected -- illustrating a key motivation behind the federal guidance that now recommends most fully vaccinated Americans wear masks indoors."

And the cdc also said the vaccine still prevents 75-85% of infections

And here we have a prime example of a person who doesn't understand the science behind something, such as restricting the ability of a virus to mutate through mass inoculation preventing it from creating variants that are resistant to drugs. Due to people such as this our downfall as a species will be due to either drug resistant bacteria, the eventual evolution of everything into crabs (with religious exemptions of course), or something about gender pronouns being sexualy intermixed with aviation phraseology.

Way to not answer the question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom