Biden will require federal workers to get the Covid vaccine or submit to testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only reason I bothered with it. The “protect others” argument in what should be a free society was…weak
The best available information was that it did prevent infection with the first variants but this delta variant seems to be a whole new game. From a public messaging standpoint it sucks but you can only make decisions with the information you have.

Is a vaccine mandate the best move given the new info? Not sure, but I’d still get that shit again given its effectiveness at stoping serious disease.

The best available information was that it did prevent infection with the first variants but this delta variant seems to be a whole new game. From a public messaging standpoint it sucks but you can only make decisions with the information you have.

Is a vaccine mandate the best move given the new info? Not sure, but I’d still get that shit again given its effectiveness at stoping serious disease.
The delta information is based entirely on a study out of India that failed peer review on a vaccine not available in the US. That's how stupid the current administration is.

Whatever you say, hugedong696969.

the study in question

Your still way less likely to get covid if vaccinated
That sounds like the problem of someone who is unvaccinated, not the problem of someone who did get the shot

the study in question
Not saying you’re wrong. Just wanted to type your username again

That sounds like the problem of someone who is unvaccinated, not the problem of someone who did get the shot
I agree, until the point at which hospital beds are filling up and impacting the care of those who are vaccinated, or until the point at which the vaccine is able to mutate again and be more likely to impact the vaccinated.

Don't think we're remotely filling up hospital beds yet in the states where people are actually getting the shot (maybe I'm wrong), which is why mask mandates at the moment are B.S IMO.

The delta information is based entirely on a study out of India that failed peer review on a vaccine not available in the US. That's how stupid the current administration is.
What Delta information are we talking about?

The one we're discussing in the other thread is from Isreal, claims vaccine ~39% effective against delta infection. Vs UK claims 88% effective.

I agree, until the point at which hospital beds are filling up and impacting the care of those who are vaccinated, or until the point at which the vaccine is able to mutate again and be more likely to impact the vaccinated.

Don't think we're remotely filling up hospital beds yet in the states where people are actually getting the shot (maybe I'm wrong), which is why mask mandates at the moment are B.S IMO.

What Delta information are we talking about?

The one we're discussing in the other thread is from Isreal, claims vaccine ~39% effective against delta infection. Vs UK claims 88% effective.
They are filling up hospital beds in the low vaccinated states like Alabama

They are filling up hospital beds in the low vaccinated states like Alabama
How miserable is your life that you have to spend your entire day on an ATC message board arguing for the vaccine? Just a simple suggestion, put your phone down and go for a run. Vaccinated or unvaccinated, a little exercise will do your mind and body some good.

Any actual word on how this new mandate is getting implemented at the facility level yet? Is management asking for a proof of vax?

Reactions: KAB
How miserable is your life that you have to spend your entire day on an ATC message board arguing for the vaccine? Just a simple suggestion, put your phone down and go for a run. Vaccinated or unvaccinated, a little exercise will do your mind and body some good.
He's making a push for moderator status.

Can somebody tell me how many times I'll have to bang my head on the wall to understand the logic of "vaccines reduce infections of Delta by at least 39%, deaths of Delta by at least 85%, and other variants by at least 85-97%, and that's proof that they do absolutely nothing."?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom