Biden will require federal workers to get the Covid vaccine or submit to testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody tell me how many times I'll have to bang my head on the wall to understand the logic of "vaccines reduce infections of Delta by at least 39%, deaths of Delta by at least 85%, and other variants by at least 85-97%, and that's proof that they do absolutely nothing."?
No these idiots just want to try to say they were right for not getting the vaccine. They are just as bad as the woke people

You know what? I'm glad the powers are finally taking a stance on wellness! You know what else concerns me? What if someone has aids or hepatits-we need to know in case they get a cut. In addition we need to BAN all smoking and vaping-to protect from secondhand smoke, AND tertiary nicotine exposure. Also, no more sodas in the cafeteria-heart disease and obesity still kill more than covid. Mandatory 1 hr of physical activity to count towards t.o.p. because higher activity levels increase resilience to diseases (including covid). I also think it's important to test vaccinated people-this is a serious issue-they could be spreading and not even know it. The vaccine keeps you from having severe symptoms, it doesn't keep you from getting covid. I also think we should have mandatory std testing because local keeps fucking me.

In all seriousness though-either take a stance on wellness and include covid-but you can't just cherry pick.

For those that want to know it is terrible that some people are ignorant and choose to not get the vaccine-they are a risk to themselves-but a private or public employer requiring these levels of testing is an overreach of power. I agree with the decision logically BUT what's next?

Sidenote I hope they find a cure for starving children and vets so we can require them to take care of that too

So vaccines don’t work?
Here is the correct answer-the vaccine is an immune booster

IF you get covid, your chances of hospitalization are SIGNIFICANTLY reduced. Your immune system is better armed to fight the virus.

You still have the virus
You can still transmit the virus (though you would be contagious for a shorter time)

That's the theory anyway

This vaccine works for the vaccinated.

we’re turning our world upside down for people who don’t want to be vaccinated.
Not only were we sold a lie on what would happen with vaccine availability, how the fuck is that even considered sane in a “free” country?
Grandma got the fauchi ouchy.
Let the unvaccinated take their chances.

This vaccine works for the vaccinated.

Not only were we sold a lie on what would happen with vaccine availability, how the fuck is that even considered sane in a “free” country?
?

Reactions: KAB
You know what? I'm glad the powers are finally taking a stance on wellness! You know what else concerns me? What if someone has aids or hepatits-we need to know in case they get a cut. In addition we need to BAN all smoking and vaping-to protect from secondhand smoke, AND tertiary nicotine exposure. Also, no more sodas in the cafeteria-heart disease and obesity still kill more than covid. Mandatory 1 hr of physical activity to count towards t.o.p. because higher activity levels increase resilience to diseases (including covid). I also think it's important to test vaccinated people-this is a serious issue-they could be spreading and not even know it. The vaccine keeps you from having severe symptoms, it doesn't keep you from getting covid. I also think we should have mandatory std testing because local keeps fucking me.

In all seriousness though-either take a stance on wellness and include covid-but you can't just cherry pick.

For those that want to know it is terrible that some people are ignorant and choose to not get the vaccine-they are a risk to themselves-but a private or public employer requiring these levels of testing is an overreach of power. I agree with the decision logically BUT what's next?

Sidenote I hope they find a cure for starving children and vets so we can require them to take care of that too

Here is the correct answer-the vaccine is an immune booster

IF you get covid, your chances of hospitalization are SIGNIFICANTLY reduced. Your immune system is better armed to fight the virus.

You still have the virus
You can still transmit the virus (though you would be contagious for a shorter time)

That's the theory anyway
"we need to BAN all smoking and vaping-to protect from secondhand smoke, AND tertiary nicotine exposure. Also, no more sodas in the cafeteria-heart disease and obesity still kill more than covid."-- Yes and yes.

"Mandatory 1 hr of physical activity to count towards t.o.p. because higher activity levels increase resilience to diseases" - I'm claiming religious exemption to this one.

"we’re turning our world upside down for people who don’t want to be vaccinated."
Given that I'm now subject to a mask mandate despite being vaccinated, true. And the lawmakers can go fuck themselves.

In the case of 'at your workplace, choose between vaccines and rigorous testing' - Fine. They still get a choice. Given that most of the unvaccinated are the same people as who told me during the shutdown that "if you don't like it, you can choose to find another job", I think reciprocity is in order.

Looking forward to more businesses establishing rules.

As far as the government goes, I will always be against a private citizen vaccine mandate. Masks are one thing (irritating, inconvenient), but to literally force something into someone's bloodstream that they don't want... fuck that shit all day.

At the moment, we are on the very edge of an extremely slippery slope. Anything beyond what we've got now takes us down a terrible path, as I see it.

"we’re turning our world upside down for people who don’t want to be vaccinated."
Given that I'm now subject to a mask mandate despite being vaccinated, true. And the lawmakers can go fuck themselves.

In the case of 'at your workplace, choose between vaccines and rigorous testing' - Fine. They still get a choice. Given that most of the unvaccinated are the same people as who told me during the shutdown that "if you don't like it, you can choose to find another job", I think reciprocity is in order.

Looking forward to more businesses establishing rules.

As far as the government goes, I will always be against a private citizen vaccine mandate. Masks are one thing (irritating, inconvenient), but to literally force something into someone's bloodstream that they don't want... fuck that shit all day.

At the moment, we are on the very edge of an extremely slippery slope. Anything beyond what we've got now takes us down a terrible path, as I see it.
Vaccine requirements are nothing new. It’s been that way forever. Kids can hardly do anything organized without vaccines.

But I don’t care if people get it. Just a counter to the slippery slope argument

Vaccine requirements are nothing new. It’s been that way forever. Kids can hardly do anything organized without vaccines.

But I don’t care if people get it. Just a counter to the slippery slope argument
Well we're at the edge of the slippery slope, not on it yet IMO. AFAIK (and I'm not researched up on the subject), kids alternative is private school. Right now all proposals still give people choices. I'm just saying if we were to make it a literal law for private citizen adults to get it, then what's to stop a future administration from sticking something actually dangerous in us?

Have we had literal laws requiring private citizens to get vaccinated with no alternatives?

Well we're at the edge of the slippery slope, not on it yet IMO. AFAIK (and I'm not researched up on the subject), kids alternative is private school. Right now all proposals still give people choices. I'm just saying if we were to make it a literal law for private citizen adults to get it, then what's to stop a future administration from sticking something actually dangerous in us?

Have we had literal laws requiring private citizens to get vaccinated with no alternatives?
And your alternative is a private job. What’s the difference?

i was reading during polio they just lined all the kids up at school and jabbed them all lol

Well this is a new vaccine mechanism and the first time it's widely used.

Smallpox vaccine discovery-1796
Smallpox requirements-1850

I will mandate in 50 years

Well this is a new vaccine mechanism and the first time it's widely used.

Smallpox vaccine discovery-1796
Smallpox requirements-1850

I will mandate in 50 years
You don’t think our technology and research has improved at all in 200 years? Jesus Christ

You don’t think our technology and research has improved at all in 200 years? Jesus Christ
Polio was closer to 3-4 years after discovery.

This is a new mechanism, so yes I would say technology has improved.

We literally have the ability to put dna and rna into you to make spike proteins to prevent bad cases, it's amazing technology.

It doesn't mean it should be mandated

And your alternative is a private job. What’s the difference?

i was reading during polio they just lined all the kids up at school and jabbed them all lol
No, businesses have the option to require or not. I.E, government shouldn't mandate businesses to require their employees to vaccinate. Also referring to people who are not working (for whatever reason... retired, homeless, etc).

No, businesses have the option to require or not. I.E, government shouldn't mandate businesses to require their employees to vaccinate. Also referring to people who are not working (for whatever reason... retired, homeless, etc).
I don’t disagree. But I don’t think people here would take it well if all the business mandate it.

Polio was closer to 3-4 years after discovery.

This is a new mechanism, so yes I would say technology has improved.

We literally have the ability to put dna and rna into you to make spike proteins to prevent bad cases, it's amazing technology.

It doesn't mean it should be mandated
That’s fine. But people shouldnt lie and say it’s gonna alter your DNA and shit like that

That’s fine. But people shouldnt lie and say it’s gonna alter your DNA and shit like that
Oh that's a whole different crowd of ignorance lmao

Checkout my post on the not allowed on the frontpage thread I think you'll lol

Oh that's a whole different crowd of ignorance lmao

Checkout my post on the not allowed on the frontpage thread I think you'll lol
I don’t think they should mandate anything. But if they mandate 1 thing I pick vaccines cus masks will negatively impact the lives of vaccinated people too

also the j and j shot doesn’t use MRNA but the people won’t get that one either

That's another piece of our present puzzle. If there weren't so many asshats and turdbuckets and probably foreign operatives too making shit up on Facebook and alt-sources, we may never have reached this point to begin with.

Albeit its not like a ton of other countries seem to be faring any better. So who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom