Covid scammers

ZappBand69

My medium sized facility is rapidly becoming scam-central, suddenly everyone is getting that covid leave! It's pretty suspect when one talks about how to scam out and then does so the. next. day.

Let's hear some stories

>global pandemic happening
>people being exposed to pandemic virus
>must be scam

>200 IQ
We all know there are people taking advantage of the state of things. Just like when we have a shut down and people get free leave (or used to).

What's next hardship to lower covid rate area because your obesity makes you high risk

Look to your left, then look to your right, chances are both of these men have covid

My medium sized facility is rapidly becoming scam-central, suddenly everyone is getting that covid leave! It's pretty suspect when one talks about how to scam out and then does so the. next. day.

Let's hear some stories
Guy in my area bids all his annual leave during the summer and without fail gets kidney stones as soon as the holiday season rolls around.

>global pandemic happening
>people being exposed to pandemic virus
>must be scam

>200 IQ
-Yes
-Yes
-No it's real, just like the scammers are real

-IQ is irrelevant, if you can't think for yourself, you're a moron in my book. Enjoy your groupthink.

It IS possible to believe that the virus is real, believe it can be bad, AND AT THE SAME TIME believe that the world is ENORMOUSLY overreacting to it.
At first, heck yeah I was worried about it. As time went on we've been shown that it has not turned out as deadly as originally projected. That was great news, but for some reason the world still goes nuts e.g. WEAR YOUR FILTHY MASK OR YOU WILL KILL EVERYONE

And then of course in the integrity-filled world of ATC the prime dirt-bags start scammin'. I swear some of you controllers would scam your way out of the job if you could. Unions can be good at that... ......twinkies.....

-Yes
-Yes
-No it's real, just like the scammers are real

-IQ is irrelevant, if you can't think for yourself, you're a moron in my book. Enjoy your groupthink.

It IS possible to believe that the virus is real, believe it can be bad, AND AT THE SAME TIME believe that the world is ENORMOUSLY overreacting to it.
At first, heck yeah I was worried about it. As time went on we've been shown that it has not turned out as deadly as originally projected. That was great news, but for some reason the world still goes nuts e.g. WEAR YOUR FILTHY MASK OR YOU WILL KILL EVERYONE

And then of course in the integrity-filled world of ATC the prime dirt-bags start scammin'. I swear some of you controllers would scam your way out of the job if you could. Unions can be good at that... ......twinkies.....
The best is when the scammers are trump supporters at the same time.....gotta get mine types.

I work ramp tower at ATL Hartsfield Jackson. Up until August, no one in my tower had Covid. Then the city of ATL mandated 14 day paid quarantine if you were exposed to or have Covid. Since then, 8/10 people in my tower have come down with Covid, one after another, never at the same time, and one of our controllers who is known for taking breaks when it’s busy and hating her job, has had it twice, her parents that she lives with had it, and NOW her sister who visited for thanksgiving had it! 8 weeks paid vacation, no questions asked. Just, Covid.

Better than the Biden supporter gotta get mine types? ?
Yes because Biden supporters are open about their Desire to give out government handouts. Trump supporters claim government handouts are bad (but only when given to brown people) and they picked up themselves up by doing their own hard work and nothing else and they deserve that 2 hours break or that 2 hour shove or them asking for union support when they are being idiots

edit: for the record I don’t like either. We get paid a ton to work 4 hours a day. Don’t need a free loader.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom