Covid scammers

For those of you that have had COVId in the facility? Did y’all have someone come in and disinfect or nah? Apparently someone tested positive on the 20th and we just found out over this past weekend. No idea why management took so long to say anything.... 9 days after the fact

For those of you that have had COVId in the facility? Did y’all have someone come in and disinfect or nah? Apparently someone tested positive on the 20th and we just found out over this past weekend. No idea why management took so long to say anything.... 9 days after the fact
Yeah. But they just changed it and if the infected person hasn't been in the facility in the past 7 days they don't do the level 3 cleaning.

Yeah. But they just changed it and if the infected person hasn't been in the facility in the past 7 days they don't do the level 3 cleaning.

I guess that’s why management took so long to say anything.
This was obviously done on purpose. Symptoms->test->results is almost always going to be longer than 7 days so if the person isn’t at work they don’t have to clean.

maybe that's something big FAA should get a handle on, that's not your or my problem. Sick leave abuse allegations are the most asinine thing ever, particularly coming from a peer. Your buddy isn't fucking you, FAA mismanagement is fucking you, and if you can't take a sick hit or it topples the whole operation that's a problem way above said scammer's head.
Yeah this right here x100. I never understood people who think that when someone calls out sick they're "fucking over their coworkers."

Maybe if Reagan didnt lie like a dog and fire 11,000 controllers and maybe if Congress could...idk...buy like 1 less F35 and maybe fully fund the FAA so that we could be at 100% staffing and not 75% perpetually.

You know what ended the government shutdown? LGA "scamming." Or so I hear, at least.

LGA, ZDC, and ZJX all scammed simultaneously. #Irony

its-not-ironic-its-coincidence.jpg

Back
Top Bottom