Enroute Class pass rate

Curious, does anyone know why there was a cluster of classes that were 8/8, 7/8, suddenly 3/8 for a few weeks, and then now it's 6/8 or 5/8?
It’s totally random. Sometimes more people get psyched out and it builds on itself when everyone is getting canceled. But in reality the classes are just randomly put together. So some are more capable than others

It’s totally random. Sometimes more people get psyched out and it builds on itself when everyone is getting canceled. But in reality the classes are just randomly put together. So some are more capable than others
Could also be instructor quality. Not all leads and instructors are created equal.

Curious, does anyone know why there was a cluster of classes that were 8/8, 7/8, suddenly 3/8 for a few weeks, and then now it's 6/8 or 5/8?
I may be able to shed some light on this. My class (6/11) was supposedly the last one to get phase three in virtual, where we just reviewed non-radar lesson plans and ran non-radar problems while waiting on an academy date. Our academy date got pushed back multiple times and we ended up spending three months in phase three. This may have helped to contribute the 100% pass rate for our class and the class directly ahead of us. The class right behind us did not have any of this phase three in virtual and were 3/8. I don't know what's been happening at the academy past mid-June.

the overall pass rate is usually between 50-70%

so for every 8/8 or 7/8, there is gonna be a 3/8 or 4/8

when you break it down into individual classes or groups of classes, there are endless number of reasons why people pass or don't pass

Back
Top Bottom