Enroute Class pass rate

It’s so dumb the lists drop off. Like why are you punishing the people that actually pass. There should be a rule that a list has minimum 4 choices
Right. And the class rank thing is complete bullshit. This person could have a 98% grade and have one choice if the other one beat them

Dang that deep into the class they should just let everyone pick and go on their way
People would complain that they were going to do better on the evals, improve their standing and get a better choice; therefore the current rankings aren’t fair.

People would complain that they were going to do better on the evals, improve their standing and get a better choice; therefore the current rankings aren’t fair.
Let them pick. Eval in 3 weeks or pick now. That would be great. I’d pay to watch that

They’re alts. They were listed under alts when I looked at their list
I believe you. I just have no way of seeing what facilities are alternates and which ones are not through KSN. Usually if there are more than two it's a pretty dead giveaway that the 3rd and 4th are alternates, or if they're OCONOS. Good luck when you get your list.?

That’s everywhere
This
I recommend no one come to ZMP unless you want to RPO for a year or two before they train or create excuses to not train you.
Generally, baring a few exception, most facilities are so backlogged no matter where you go you're going to wait for D-school and perform "duties as assigned". The COVID training delay(s) are really screwing a lot up.

Back
Top Bottom