Kim's Place OKC

Enroute Class pass rate

Academy Study Guides

Rumblr224

FAA
Facility
ZOB Cleveland Center
At least you got more than 2 options, and welcome to Cleveland!
lmao thats probably what I'll pick but we'll see. The cost of living there seems attractive af

That list isn’t so bad... is ZOB at the top of the list?? I got to Cleveland a few weeks ago and love it so far.
Probably will be joining you soon! How are they on training classes? Is there a backlog or are they trying to fill a class?

BPhresh

Trusted Contributor
lmao thats probably what I'll pick but we'll see. The cost of living there seems attractive af

Probably will be joining you soon! How are they on training classes? Is there a backlog or are they trying to fill a class?
Since you eval next week is there a Larissa in your class? I used to work with her if you do.
So far so good. They give you a bunch of maps to memorize and you’re assigned an area on the first day. It seems like they do classes in waves depending on how many people are ready to move on. Idk about dschool. The thing is we’re starting datacom soon so training will slow down but not too bad I’m told. Everyone is super friendly and it’s super cheap.

yoboiconnor

NCEPT fills slots with CPC transfers so if your list is issued in the weeks to follow then it's more likely to have less parity and locations that are commonly sought after are less likely to be available.
That makes sense, thanks for explaining

32andBelow

Forum Sage
That's real talk! Don't let yourself get caught up in where you may or may not be going. What matters is having a job.
You act like you didn’t think of where you were going when you got your tower list! It’s impossible not to.

bceltics933

Trusted Contributor
Yo
We eval next week and got the shit end of it

4 ZOB
4 ZME
2 ZTL
2 ZSE
1 ZOA
1 ZAB
1 ZLA
1 ZAU

And they gave us the option to pick up to 4 more ZAB if we don’t like the choices on placement day
you think that’s a shitty list? Try being told a week before evals you’ll have 4 San Juan slots.. we would’ve killed for 8 choices

Last edited: