Kim's Place OKC

Enroute Class pass rate

Academy Study Guides

Alpha Mike

Trusted Contributor
FAA
Facility
ZAB Albuquerque Center
By 11s and 12s they should leave you alone I only had 1 problem that the instructor wouldn’t let me think and kept asking if I did things I did 5 min ago. If it gets to that point just do your best and ignore them take it up with your lead afterwards they are watching. Everyone has a bad run once just don’t let it happen on eval day.
Agreed. Our lead let the instructors guide us on the first problem of the new concepts, but then would tell them to back off for the A/B variants. When we got to the 11s and 12s, our lead told all of the row instructors to treat them as practice graded, meaning not to say anything at all until after the relief briefing. I found it very beneficial, as it wasn’t a huge shock when you get to evaluations and no one is there to hold your hand.

Hitchcock

Forum Sage
FAA
Facility
ZDV Denver Center
To the field? The first class will place I believe this weekend or very beginning of next week since the shutdown
Yeah I was curious if people were graduating since I knew they did a 10 day refresher but didn't know if anyone evaled yet

Ceedubya

Forum Sage
FAA
Facility
ZKC Kansas City Center
I don’t know the exact numbers but a friend of mine who passed in the class said they had ZID, ZTL, ZSE, ZFW, and ZKC on their list
If your friend ends up picking ZKC they can reach out to me if they have any questions, happy to help!

yoboiconnor

Go on over to the home page, under latest resoursces, click the EnRoute Placement.. it’ll bring up the list and you’ll be able to get a gauge on it. ZMP is a great facility
The list shows 372 facilities. How long does it usually take to cycle through the entire thing? I graduate in May and I was wondering if the list will be entirely different