Over-sized apartment style suites at Sonesta ES

Enroute Class pass rate

Academy Study Guides

atcrick

so this class tested out on friday the 3rd of Jan? and was placed on monday the 6th? so there is a class testing today friday 10th of jan?
I know someone about 5 classes back so trying to keep track.

Jaxxs71

so this class tested out on friday the 3rd of Jan? and was placed on monday the 6th? so there is a class testing today friday 10th of jan?
I know someone about 5 classes back so trying to keep track.
That class tested out last Friday and Monday and placed on Tuesday the 7th. My class tests today and Monday and places on Tuesday the 14th.

bomber996

Indy, Indy, San Juan, Albuquerque, Albuquerque, Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Fort Worth, Chicago and two San Juan and Anchorage alternates.
Am I reading this right in that San Juan is 3rd on your list?? As in someone is going to forced to Island Life?

Reactions: Ara

atcrick

the last class wrote: 6/10 yesterday. We dropped both Clevelands, Chicago and Atlanta....one person took an Anchorage alternate.
so shouldn't Cleveland Chicago atl be at the top of the list for this class?
the list that is published makes no sense then.

tunwno

Trusted Contributor
FAA
Facility
Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center
the last class wrote: 6/10 yesterday. We dropped both Clevelands, Chicago and Atlanta....one person took an Anchorage alternate.
so shouldn't Cleveland Chicago atl be at the top of the list for this class?
no

atcrick

It makes perfect sense if you don’t think about it. Just like many other things the federal government is involved with.
yes, glad to be retired from the BS great job, most controllers just bury their head and go to work and say leave me alone. if you try and make sense of the FFA your head will explode.
just give the FFA salute: raise both shoulders up as high as possible and point your palms toward the sky. Thats the FFA salute

Stevo62

yes, glad to be retired from the BS great job, most controllers just bury their head and go to work and say leave me alone. if you try and make sense of the FFA your head will explode.
just give the FFA salute: raise both shoulders up as high as possible and point your palms toward the sky. Thats the FFA salute
FFA ? Future farmers of America your on the wrong site