Enroute Class pass rate

Damn, that's quite a margin. What happened to the other 4?
Idk man, they all had pretty rough first runs and it just felt like they never recovered. I was really shocked I was prepared for one or two dropping but not four.
Puerto Rico’s not that bad
Yah I've been flip flopping ZNY and ZSU. Despite the horror show that ZNY is said to be I feel confident I could CPC there, just dont know if I would like it on Long Island. Same thing with ZSU, just such a different experience. Is ZSU really easier to get out of than ZNY? I wouldn't think so.

Idk man, they all had pretty rough first runs and it just felt like they never recovered. I was really shocked I was prepared for one or two dropping but not four.

Yah I've been flip flopping ZNY and ZSU. Despite the horror show that ZNY is said to be I feel confident I could CPC there, just dont know if I would like it on Long Island. Same thing with ZSU, just such a different experience. Is ZSU really easier to get out of than ZNY? I wouldn't think so.
I’d def go to Puerto Rico. Your training pay will go so much further and it’s prolly a bit easier to Get out. I think they are supposed to move into ZMA eventually. Probably a free ticket anywhere if that happens

let me know if you have questions about ZSU and/or living in Puerto Rico.

You might be able to CPC but youll be waiting years before you even begin actual training. ZSU 100 percent unless you have ties to new york and never plan on leaving.

Bear with me, I'm a complete noob who is still in the hiring process, but I'm super curious. Is the list of, say, 8 facilities for 8 students handed down, and in this case with 4 passing - does that mean you get to choose from whatevers left after everyone who scored higher than you has picked a location?

Bear with me, I'm a complete noob who is still in the hiring process, but I'm super curious. Is the list of, say, 8 facilities for 8 students handed down, and in this case with 4 passing - does that mean you get to choose from whatevers left after everyone who scored higher than you has picked a location?
There are only as many selections as students in the class. If the graduation list is reduced, the lower facilities will fall off sequentially based on the number of graduates.

There are only as many selections as students in the class. If the graduation list is reduced, the lower facilities will fall off sequentially based on the number of graduates.
What constitutes a "lower" facility?

Dang, so if people fail, the list is even smaller.

Im not sure what your preferences are, but personally I would choose ZSU. San Juan has a lower cost of living, no federal taxes, and it’s absolutely beautiful. There’s also a rumor the facility could be moved to the lower 48 if memory serves me correctly (somewhere in Florida). Realistically, at ZNY, you’re not going to start training as a D-Side for close to 3 years. It was a 2 year wait for a while and that was before Covid. I know for some time they were offering AGs a chance to work in TMU so they could get D2 pay during their years long wait to start training. Just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom