Enroute Class pass rate

Idk man, they all had pretty rough first runs and it just felt like they never recovered. I was really shocked I was prepared for one or two dropping but not four.

Yah I've been flip flopping ZNY and ZSU. Despite the horror show that ZNY is said to be I feel confident I could CPC there, just dont know if I would like it on Long Island. Same thing with ZSU, just such a different experience. Is ZSU really easier to get out of than ZNY? I wouldn't think so.
Where did you decide on?

I’d def go to Puerto Rico. Your training pay will go so much further and it’s prolly a bit easier to Get out. I think they are supposed to move into ZMA eventually. Probably a free ticket anywhere if that happens
why do you think it'd be a free ticket anywhere if the move happened?

I would take any center in the midwest and southeast but its seems none of those have been on the list for quite a while now. Its always Oakland, New York, and Boston, with possibly one or two others in a ridiculously cold region of the US that makes the list.

I would take any center in the midwest and southeast but its seems none of those have been on the list for quite a while now. Its always Oakland, New York, and Boston, with possibly one or two others in a ridiculously cold region of the US that makes the list.
Uhhh... ZMP is in the midwest.

Somewhere farther south than that LOL. Too cold up there. If I had to pick from any of these abysmal option though I would certainly pick ZMP over ZNY or ZOA.

What facilities can you even get out of the Academy are even in the Midwest? ZMP, ZKC, ZAU, and ZID? Is that it?

I’m genuinely surprised that so many on here can’t see past their own interactions or facility. Like we aren’t all different and have different experiences.

Also, if you were making bank and had the option to be off twice the normal amount, you’d be insane not to take it. I’m friends with somebody at one of the nations busiest tracons and he fully admits that the controllers are working 2+ hours on position with no break rotation just to keep 5/5 and still “going out” on their time off.

Seriously guys, think outside your individual area/feelings/political affiliation. Trainees that were sent home are going to face one of the worst staffing crisis that the agency has ever seen. The agency was finally recovering from the strike and now they completely screwed their hiring que for over a year now and that’s going to have some major consequences.

Maybe you guys should look around and think for yourselves instead of telling everybody how you walked to school in the snow, uphill, both ways. Training not happening is a major problem and will be felt for years once it’s allowed to restart.
Sir, this is the enroute class pass rate thread.

Back
Top Bottom