Enroute Class pass rate

Any tips?
Everyone’s different but for me the key to passing was mentality, especially confidence. I swear the evaluators can smell fear lmao so if you go in confident, you’ll put them to sleep. Before going into the radar lab I was reminding myself to be confident, that I knew how to handle every situation they were gonna throw at me, and that there was nothing to worry about, it’s just another day at the office.
As you’re walking in, leave all your problems and stresses at the door, sit down, take a deep breath, tell yourself you got it and get to work.

Do people really think that after 122 pages somebody is gonna come in here with the secret to passing
I mean, the FAA is actively recruiting gamers now. There’s gotta be some type of cheat code doesn’t there?

Alright I’ll spill the beans. You type: PVD > ALT > b > 0 > o > b > 1 > e > $ > 6 > 9 > enter. Auto 100 on an eval every time.

I mean, the FAA is actively recruiting gamers now. There’s gotta be some type of cheat code doesn’t there?

Alright I’ll spill the beans. You type: PVD > ALT > b > 0 > o > b > 1 > e > $ > 6 > 9 > enter. Auto 100 on an eval every time.

lemme rephrase that. any tips for someone just starting radar?
RS CID ENTER

I wonder if this class was still on the old map or the new one. Interested to see if the problems get any different and affect the pass rate positively or negatively.
They’re on the old map. My class is first to have the new map and we EVAL 1/4 & 1/5.

Back
Top Bottom