Enroute Class pass rate

The thing about radar is you really don’t know how your classmates are doing and a lot lie in the classroom about their runs.

Exactly. Also some people are oblivious to the fact they suck.

Kind of like how everyone thinks they are a better then average driver.

We eval next week and got the shit end of it

4 ZOB
4 ZME
2 ZTL
2 ZSE
1 ZOA
1 ZAB
1 ZLA
1 ZAU

And they gave us the option to pick up to 4 more ZAB if we don’t like the choices on placement day

4 ZOB
4 ZME
2 ZTL
2 ZSE
1 ZOA
1 ZAB
1 ZLA
1 ZAU

And they gave us the option to pick up to 4 more ZAB if we don’t like the choices on placement day

At least you got more than 2 options, and welcome to Cleveland!

4 ZOB
4 ZME
2 ZTL
2 ZSE
1 ZOA
1 ZAB
1 ZLA
1 ZAU

That list isn’t so bad... is ZOB at the top of the list?? I got to Cleveland a few weeks ago and love it so far.

What does that change exactly? I’m going to the academy in a few weeks so I’m digging the lists lately
NCEPT fills slots with CPC transfers so if your list is issued in the weeks to follow then it's more likely to have less parity and locations that are commonly sought after are less likely to be available.

4 ZOB
4 ZME
2 ZTL
2 ZSE
1 ZOA
1 ZAB
1 ZLA
1 ZAU

You could always quit if you dont like the choices..... only thousands of people behind you wanting to take your spot

At least you got more than 2 options, and welcome to Cleveland!

lmao thats probably what I'll pick but we'll see. The cost of living there seems attractive af

That list isn’t so bad... is ZOB at the top of the list?? I got to Cleveland a few weeks ago and love it so far.

Probably will be joining you soon! How are they on training classes? Is there a backlog or are they trying to fill a class?

Back
Top Bottom