Enroute Class pass rate

If your using insider materials that are specifically marked that they were not supposed to be removed form the academy it is.
they haven't been marked as such. Kim's has been providing useful study tools forever. if it was an issue the faa would have shut it down immediately.

Then instructors have been sending you home with strips since forever.
Instructors are contractors not FAA officials, not saying it’s not common or haven’t been done for a long time but if you are using material from the actual problems the FAA wants disposed of after the scenario is run and it even is marked that way it’s technically illegal material for studying.

No after hours degrees divergence!!!!! The FAA gave the instructors a bunch of extra copies of all the practice problems. For what reason then?

I have a friend I used to work with who is an instructor on the Terminal side. He is still an FAA employeee. Sounds like it’s a mixed bag.

1) Your instructors are contractors

2) If they didn't want you to be able to re-run your non-radar problems then they would take the strips from you at the end of every problem and throw them away instead of letting you keep them.

3) The goal of the academy should not be to pass as many people as they can. The goal should be to make sure that valuable, precious resources are only spent on quality candidates that have real potential to certify.

4) I personally feel that looking back on everything, OKC was the hardest part. The second hardest part was evals. The checkrides were cake compared to the rest. Certified at first center in two years, transferred center to center...done in 6 weeks. It was all cake compared to OKC.

Y’all have no clue what i’m talking about. There are 27 practice non radar problems, at the end of the day the instructors have about 20 extra copies total for the class to take home. In the Lab their are copies of these same problems, they’re the exact same sheets you cant tell the difference. They just dont want people cleaning off the table in the lab taking hundreds of copies of the non radar strips home that will end up in the trash as that would be wasteful. Now, among the kims place people their is a large collection of unused strips that are passed around. So they Arnt wasted, for all i know they’re 100% after class strips and not from the lab, you couldn’t prove it either way so it doesn’t really matter. These strips have nothing at all to do with Radar evals. I know some of the other houseing providers also have strips so you can practice at home.

Y’all have no clue what i’m talking about. There are 27 practice non radar problems, at the end of the day the instructors have about 20 extra copies total for the class to take home. In the Lab their are copies of these same problems, they’re the exact same sheets you cant tell the difference. They just dont want people cleaning off the table in the lab taking hundreds of copies of the non radar strips home that will end up in the trash as that would be wasteful. Now, among the kims place people their is a large collection of unused strips that are passed around. So they Arnt wasted, for all i know they’re 100% after class strips and not from the lab, you couldn’t prove it either way so it doesn’t really matter. These strips have nothing at all to do with Radar evals. I know some of the other houseing providers also have strips so you can practice at home.
Damn I took All My extra strips and put them in a bonfire

Back
Top Bottom