Enroute Class pass rate

Does that mean 8 or 11 of you passed? What was the class size?
Doesn’t mean any of them passed. That means there are 8 in the class, regardless of how many started, a week or so before evals. The final list will be determined based on how many pass evals.

ROC is so crime ridden that the first season of LIVE PD had their ex Chief of police James Sheppard as the studio expert. Lot of experience!

I can't help but notice your obsession with ROC. What gives ?? Is it just your heartburn about the CIP, which is a mere 1.9% ?? Good god man,.. let it go. There are 110 facilities nationwide that get CIP; all facilities that were negotiated by NATCA. Some of the CIP is up to 10%. CIP was negotiated for a reason. Rochester New York is not exactly West Palm Beach. Why don't we talk about the injustices of the pay grades where there are people getting level 12 pay for doing the work of a robot. We could crawl down this rabbit hole for a looong ass time.

So I have to ask, im a retired ATC my nephew starts class soon enroute: So the process works as you kind of spell out here? if you lose a classmate the facility at the end of the list falls off? what are the alternate spots? can anyone pick those? im guessing the first pick can pick any facility on list...and so on?

So I have to ask, im a retired ATC my nephew starts class soon enroute: So the process works as you kind of spell out here? if you lose a classmate the facility at the end of the list falls off? what are the alternate spots? can anyone pick those? im guessing the first pick can pick any facility on list...and so on?
Yep they just run a list and you get as many spots as they have needs. As people drop off, so do lists spots. I believe alternates are available as long as a need exists-ie Anchorage, Hawaii, Guam may be able to be selected pending the staffing. First goes first

Back
Top Bottom