Enroute Class pass rate

Yep they just run a list and you get as many spots as they have needs. As people drop off, so do lists spots. I believe alternates are available as long as a need exists-ie Anchorage, Hawaii, Guam may be able to be selected pending the staffing. First goes first
My understanding is that Hawaii is not an option for academy grads due to it being listed as a "tower".

We had a person from our class who was a Hawaii local and she was told pretty much from day 1 there was 0% chance Hawaii would be an option. So even if you’re from there, sounds like it’s a long shot of anybody being placed there for the time being.

Yeah I'm prepared for that tbh. Wishful thinking more than anything. Haven't heard a lot from Hawaii locals on this site though.

Our class evals tomorrow. Our list is 2 Indianapolis, 2 Minneapolis, 2 Oakland, Albuquerque, and Washington. Any recommendations? Don't really know anything about any of these places.

Our class evals tomorrow. Our list is 2 Indianapolis, 2 Minneapolis, 2 Oakland, Albuquerque, and Washington. Any recommendations? Don't really know anything about any of these places.

If COL is your only real consideration, I'd say go to Indy first then Minneapolis next. Indianapolis is really affordable in the housing department and the center has a good reputation.

Good luck on your evals, keep calm and make point outs!

Back
Top Bottom