Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

You must not know any controllers... ?
Other then my best friend no! And she’s pretty cool lol. I’m sure you have other opinions id love to hear about ?

I personally didn't "know" any controllers up until November 2019 (I was 20 then, now 21). I lived in the country in the Appalachian Mountains that wasn't close to an airport or en route facilities. I guess it could very well be possible she doesn't, or she may find it fascinating that I have basically an entire neighborhood of them next to me ? honestly, they're great people! Very bubbly, never see them without a smile on their face, early-mid 30s.
Wait I’m confused ? Is that a good thing that I don’t know any? Or....

Wait I’m confused ? Is that a good thing that I don’t know any? Or....
Honestly, I don't think it's a bad thing because you could be like me and just live in an area that they don't operate in. For all we know, your best friend might not even live near you lol

Thanks for the advice! I called the FAA again today, and I have been told once again there is a glitch causing the USAJobs website to misreport some test results. I was given no timeline regarding a potential fix, which is frustrating (I called last week and they told me it would be fixed by yesterday). After attempting to get the agent to connect me with someone else, she did confirm that other applicants were calling in to report similar issues. She also noted that FAA will not be sending TOLs until everyone who applied has had a chance to test.

What's unnerving is that without a timeline for the fix and a concise idea of how long it will take FAA/PSI to conclude testing for this bid, I am not sure how quickly I should be expecting this to be resolved. I also have yet to see anyone else report similar experiences to mine online, which given how little information I was unable to get out of FAA/PSI, I find quite surprising.

Anyway, I don't mean to monopolize the thread gripe about my experience thus far. That said, if anyone is experiencing anything of the like, I would love to hear from you.

Best of luck everyone!
It could explain why so many people scored qualified in comparison with previous bids.

I thought the same thing. As a group, We’re the most raging alcoholics and most sarcastic assholes you could possibly meet.
Sarcastic is absolutely right! Lol but the guys I know aren't raging alcoholics, per se, they just enjoy a drink or two

Last edited:
Ok. So I found out some really good information from a trusted source whom I cant give up and told me to not even look at the blog .
Lol but The number they are looking for this year is 9hundred something ........ next year will be maybe half of that..

Called today.... they said people ARE STILL TESTING! And I shouldnt expect anything until September ! Wow! Smh

Ok. So I found out some really good information from a trusted source whom I cant give up and told me to not even look at the blog .
Lol but The number they are looking for this year is 9hundred something ........ next year will be maybe half of that..

Yeah, and the kid I played xbox with last nights uncle works for xbox and i'm gonna get banned soon.

Not saying its not possible, but to start sentence like that, its pointless. Everything on this forum is a toss up. No one knows anything, but everyone seems to knows something. But alas, i'll still check back a few times a day in my free time to check in on the next rumor in the mill.

Yeah, and the kid I played xbox with last nights uncle works for xbox and i'm gonna get banned soon.

Not saying its not possible, but to start sentence like that, its pointless. Everything on this forum is a toss up. No one knows anything, but everyone seems to knows something. But alas, i'll still check back a few times a day in my free time to check in on the next rumor in the mill.
Bro listen.... I really shouldn’t even be here due to the fact that I know that I wont get a TOL because of the category I scored in lol im salty but Im not a sore loser so I was willing to give that little bit of information out to you guys. I promise you , lying about or starting a “rumor” as you call wouldnt serve me any purpose at all. I know this guy personally. The number is 9hundred ish. Next bid will be half of that. The very first off OTS bid 5 years ago was 1800 and has declined every since. But good luck to you guys with BQ & WQ... I dont want to start another “rumor” so I will watch you guys go bat shit from now on lol

Back
Top Bottom