Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

How did you receive notice you have cleared medical/MMPI? I'm done with everything, just waiting all it to clear. My boss just got the security paperwork, so I assume it may be a minute for that conditional clearance.

How long after did you get the next set of instructions after you sent in the fingerprints? I’ve emailed and called multiple times to see if my security POC received them but no response.

How long after did you get the next set of instructions after you sent in the fingerprints? I’ve emailed and called multiple times to see if my security POC received them but no response.
I never got more instructions afterwards I’m 90% sure the security stuff is just fingerprints, eqip, and DOT sheet

Got a email today of basics 9/19 and projected in class start date of 11/01 for en route. Weird because my current employer hasn't even sent back the background security paperwork they mailed them.
How long ago did you complete everything on the medical side of things?

Yeah, exactly. I’ve been waiting since 5/28. Hopeful to get a date or updates soon after the FY23 dates come out.
Last time I checked in, the excuse was that the flight surgeons were busy with Covid cases in the agency and that’s what the hold up was, but I don’t understand how they don’t have someone doing just our file evaluations especially for the people who have no prior medical conditions or medications.

Last time I checked in, the excuse was that the flight surgeons were busy with Covid cases in the agency and that’s what the hold up was, but I don’t understand how they don’t have someone doing just our file evaluations especially for the people who have no prior medical conditions or medications.
No idea, I mean I had some extra paperwork/exam needed but I submitted it all before 5/28. I also doubt every regional FS is working covid cases so much that it would impact us.

I believe there are 9 regional flight surgeons nationwide. They're responsible for all current controllers medicals, pilot medicals and applicant medicals. Applicants are far and away their lowest priority

I’m in the Midwest, hopefully it’s not that long.
I’m in the Midwest too, I submitted everything 5/28. Just waiting on the flight surgeon
Well I hope you guys hear something soon. I'm barely a month in post-CIL completion and the anxiety is already killing me! You can't even count down the days because you don't know where the countdown starts/ends. I just mainly want to get the heck out of my current job. That's the worst part of it.

Ps, if anyone's curious, my region is the Northeast.

Back
Top Bottom