Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

When you guys went through academy, we’re there people there that acted like know it alls despite never having seen the material before and then just did crap on tests/evals?

I keep moral up by applying to other jobs lol.
Have you switched jobs at all during this time?

Do you mind if I ask if you have a medical condition that would require special consideration?
I had anxiety and depression in high school, I’m 24 now. I was also prescribed a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor from the age of 16 to the age of 17 by a pediatrician. Is that something that would seriously derail or delay me?

Does getting a different job after completing the security stuff but not having clearance left screw up the process? Been thinking about going back to a restaurant I used to work at, all the employers info is already on the equip.

Does getting a different job after completing the security stuff but not having clearance left screw up the process? Been thinking about going back to a restaurant I used to work at, all the employers info is already on the equip.
I switched jobs after getting the conditional clearance and set a message to my security POC and he said he didn’t need anything additional from me since I had my conditional clearance.

Happy Labor Day, let’s hope for a quick budget approval now that congress will be back in session tomorrow.
Here's a question before I check in with medical tomorrow and get a status update. I took the MMPI on 6/14. Physical on 7/20. And drug test 7/25. During this process I've gotten no updates or requests for additional information. I don't do drugs and never have so that should be fine. I don't have any medical conditions and the AME even noted I am in "Excellent Health." So that should be good too. Only thing I'm worried about is the MMPI. I heard that no news is good news in regards to the MMPI so is there a certain point where I can basically say that should be good too? You'd think after 2 and a half months and getting no notifications that there shouldn't be any problems.

Here's a question before I check in with medical tomorrow and get a status update. I took the MMPI on 6/14. Physical on 7/20. And drug test 7/25. During this process I've gotten no updates or requests for additional information. I don't do drugs and never have so that should be fine. I don't have any medical conditions and the AME even noted I am in "Excellent Health." So that should be good too. Only thing I'm worried about is the MMPI. I heard that no news is good news in regards to the MMPI so is there a certain point where I can basically say that should be good too? You'd think after 2 and a half months and getting no notifications that there shouldn't be any problems.
I always checked in after about 4 weeks. I finished all mine at the end of June and have my date for Sept. 21.

They should have an answer for you on the MMPI at the very least. Only reason on my timeline that there is month wait on my clearance for it, is because I waited a month before I even checked on it because I didn’t want to be bothersome. There are other people who checked in like a week after and they had already been cleared as far as the MMPI is concerned.

They should have an answer for you on the MMPI at the very least. Only reason on my timeline that there is month wait on my clearance for it, is because I waited a month before I even checked on it because I didn’t want to be bothersome. There are other people who checked in like a week after and they had already been cleared as far as the MMPI is concerned.
Right, I know behind the scenes the determination is made on the MMPI almost immediately. Whether they notify you or not is another story.

Update, after checking in with medical today... I cleared the MMPI. And medical is under "final" review by the Flight Surgeon. They also said they are backlogged due to multiple Flight Surgeons taking vacations lol. Not the answer I was hoping for, but at least now I know I am OFFICIALLY not crazy ?
Nice, time to just enjoy your time until things get tougher in training!

I’m still waiting on my results. Just finished my physical examination with the AME.

Anybody have any updates on the budget approval? I tried looking it up but... honestly I don't really know what I'm looking for and good 'ol google can't seem to give me a straight answer lol

Anybody have any updates on the budget approval? I tried looking it up but... honestly I don't really know what I'm looking for and good 'ol google can't seem to give me a straight answer lol
They haven't passed the entire budget yet. If you look up FY23 Appropriations Bill you should find results. There are portions that have been approved in one house but the whole thing hasn't been passed yet (doesn't look like they have talked much on it since the start of the month). I can't even get my HR person to respond to me, so not much different over here.

I don’t have any updates but I know a lot of class dates are flowing out this week.

Back
Top Bottom