Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

Update, after checking in with medical today... I cleared the MMPI. And medical is under "final" review by the Flight Surgeon. They also said they are backlogged due to multiple Flight Surgeons taking vacations lol. Not the answer I was hoping for, but at least now I know I am OFFICIALLY not crazy ?
What number are you calling to check in with medical?

What number are you calling to check in with medical?
Well I originally sent an email to the 9-agl-avs blah blah blah medical address just asking for a general status update and then a person with an actual contact responded. I waited a couple weeks. Then emailed that specific person to check in again, and then she said I cleared medical. That seems to be the way most people are doing it. So if you are trying to check in with someone for an update, I would do it that way.

Well I originally sent an email to the 9-agl-avs blah blah blah medical address just asking for a general status update and then a person with an actual contact responded. I waited a couple weeks. Then emailed that specific person to check in again, and then she said I cleared medical. That seems to be the way most people are doing it. So if you are trying to check in with someone for an update, I would do it that way.
Any chance her initials were JR?

how soon after accepting your class start dates did you receive a firm offer letter email? i accepted my class date last week but still haven't gotten my fol and I start class in about 2 weeks

how soon after accepting your class start dates did you receive a firm offer letter email? i accepted my class date last week but still haven't gotten my fol and I start class in about 2 weeks
I haven't received one yet either, still patiently waiting despite the email saying you would receive it at least a month out from your start date.

Just got an email with a start date of 10/26 basics and projected in person of 12/1!!! But I'm confused because its for TRACON. I thought new hires weren't being placed in TRACONs, and does that also mean I'll be going to N90 for certain? I know they're hurting for people bad as are a bunch of other big TRACONs, or so I've heard. Some insight on this would be helpful!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom