Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

Same and I just got my dates yesterday. Saw lots of new dates today on discord. Good luck man
Congrats! By the way, how can I join the discord? I tried to join a month or so ago but it said the link was expired. Seems like people have a lot more intel on there than just here alone.

When y’all found out your medical was cleared, was it a formal email or just a heads up from your medical poc or your HR rep?

After a long journey of multiple bids, covid wait, and tier 2 delays
i've finally received a start date for
Terminal Basics 10/11 with in person 11/15!
if there is anything i've learned from the first bid that i applied to 5 years ago is that you keep on trying until you just can't apply anymore such as in my case i'm aged out now. patience was a virtue and just to keep busy with your current job is the best thing you can do!

After a long journey of multiple bids, covid wait, and tier 2 delays
i've finally received a start date for
Terminal Basics 10/11 with in person 11/15!
if there is anything i've learned from the first bid that i applied to 5 years ago is that you keep on trying until you just can't apply anymore such as in my case i'm aged out now. patience was a virtue and just to keep busy with your current job is the best thing you can do!
When you say keep on applying, did you mean even though you were waiting for atc, you kept applying for the new bids coming out, even though you were in the process currently waiting in line?

When you say keep on applying, did you mean even though you were waiting for atc, you kept applying for the new bids coming out, even though you were in the process currently waiting in line?
I didn't get a TOL , so i applied for the next bid when it opened. Did that a few times lol

I didn't get a TOL , so i applied for the next bid when it opened. Did that a few times lol
Makes sense. I was a little worried, my case would end up the same way. So i applied for the next bid just for incase there was some sort of human error. I didn't want to age out before trying everything I had at my disposal.

Back
Top Bottom