February (Q2) 2022

I’ve experienced the NCEPT gatekeepers my whole career. “You should have to train your replacement!”. “I’ve been stuck here for 8 years!” Bro it’s not my fault. Do a hardship scam or quit. There is really nothing keeping anyone at a facility they don’t want to be at with literally nothing to do for 200+ miles

I know you didn't. I was just saying that even if someone is a total douche bag, they should still get their shot.
I agree. But their shot shouldn’t be some facility forced to receive you because you’ve been a total dickhead for 15 years imo. Stop being a douche and get picked up.

I agree. But their shot shouldn’t be some facility forced to receive you because you’ve been a total dickhead for 15 years imo. Stop being a douche and get picked up.
assuming the facility has ever even been able to release, there's still quite a few that after 7 years of ncept cant get to that point, due to chronic mismanagement.

assuming the facility has ever even been able to release, there's still quite a few that after 7 years of ncept cant get to that point, due to chronic mismanagement.
I agree. I’m just focused on not getting a dbag I’ll be stuck with for 18 years. So I don’t want a seniority only based system. That’s all I’m saying.

I’ve experienced the NCEPT gatekeepers my whole career. “You should have to train your replacement!”. “I’ve been stuck here for 8 years!” Bro it’s not my fault. Do a hardship scam or quit. There is really nothing keeping anyone at a facility they don’t want to be at with literally nothing to do for 200+ miles

When you took this job, you checked YES to the box that you are willing to work anywhere in the country.

If you want to leave bad enough, sell your soul to the devil and bid N90 or C90. Until then, quit complaining.

Nobody wants to put in real work. Damn millennials and their avocado toast.

When you took this job, you checked YES to the box that you are willing to work anywhere in the country.

If you want to leave bad enough, sell your soul to the devil and bid N90 or C90. Until then, quit complaining.

First of all, have you ever had avocado toast? It’s amazing.

Secondly, just because you’re millennial, doesn’t mean you aren’t willing to work.

Lastly, change isn’t always a bad thing. “But that’s the way we have always done it.”

Get off your high horse.

When I took this, I was under the impression that there was a great union. Instead all I got was a bunch of NATCA gangsters who only look out for themselves.

The FAA is a free-for-all. Quite literally the hunger games.

I won’t sit in the sunken place like you old timers and shut up and color. With the power of my shiny new ERR generator I will flood the system. You get an ERR you get an ERR. I’m the ERR Oprah now ?

There is really nothing keeping anyone at a facility they don’t want to be at with literally nothing to do for 200+ miles

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Facilities with less than 100 controllers had a cap of 2 selections this panel so if I had to guess I'd say you were below the STT and MBS controllers on the ATM ranking list. That's the only thing I can think of
Don't worry we also got a 2 for 1 married couple from St Louis and the husband pulled out of training after one week on data months before the wife was slotted to come. We're well on our way out of this hole. "JAX, it's easier here"

Don't worry we also got a 2 for 1 married couple from St Louis and the husband pulled out of training after one week on data months before the wife was slotted to come. We're well on our way out of this hole. "JAX, it's easier here"
You in the correct thread bro?

You in the correct thread bro?
Maybe I should have expanded a little but more on just how a level 9 up down got more tower only experience sent it's way due to NCEPT and it's awesome ways. Hopefully their new guidance isn't just a one time thing and is set for every panel from here on out.

Back
Top Bottom