February (Q2) 2022

Yes I understand they can gain round 2, but what about the people trying to get there in round 1? Im just trying to understand why no one got there via round 1 when numbers say they can??
Is there going to be another round? Every one keeps talking “round 1” “round 2”. How can you tell who got picked up in what round? Or are all these people selected in “round 1”

Where? Ive looked through the pages

Idk my natca number and cant get in. No idea where its sending my password reset email to.

If you haven’t heard anything yet. You haven’t been selected. List is all over, but don’t get your hopes up. Your name is missing.
Idk whats so fucking hard about posting the list. Im on annual. Im already where i want to be, i wanted to just take a look. Thanks to the person that sent it.

Idk whats so fucking hard about posting the list. Im on annual. Im already where i want to be, i wanted to just take a look. Thanks to the person that sent it.
It was posted but with everyone’s first and last names on it, so it was removed. Nobody has gone about blacking out the names, so it hasn’t been reposted. If you are that desperate to look at it, use one of the proper portals lol…

It was posted but with everyone’s first and last names on it, so it was removed. Nobody has gone about blacking out the names, so it hasn’t been reposted. If you are that desperate to look at it, use one of the proper portals lol…

Why do the names need to be hidden? They aren’t blacked out on KSN. But I guess you need to be an employee to access that and this is a public forum.

I'm in the same boat. I was curious about some friends trying to transfer. I'm on PPL for a couple more weeks and left Natca last month, so even though I'm still paying dues til March sometime they already deleted my account. I guess I'll just text people to ask and probably rub it in they didn't get picked up.

Back
Top Bottom