February (Q2) 2022

Will level 9 and belows be picking up to 100% or gains to national average?

They were already getting rid of this before the covid outbreak. It has been discussed here that there should be a transfer level cap. There are people out there from level 4, 5, 6, 7 facilities that want to go to other level 7, 8, 9 facilities and not go to level 11 or 12s. Because this is basically gone and facilities can only pick up to the national average no matter what, people from 4, 5, 6, 7 are putting in for 11 and 12 too

Any guesses if they will keep the same modifications from the last cycle? Also, I'd love to chat with anyone at NCT if they are on here.

If I can get picked up on this panel does anyone know if they would move up release dates later on based on the numbers now or when they decide to look at it? There’s some people that might quit over the summer

If I can get picked up on this panel does anyone know if they would move up release dates later on based on the numbers now or when they decide to look at it? There’s some people that might quit over the summer
Wouldn’t really make sense to revisit release dates and numbers with old data.

Anyone have a FAX Number for northwest mountain region? Just tried the one listed on the union site 206-231-4150, says no longer in service….go figure faxing is out of date who would’ve thought

Anyone have a FAX Number for northwest mountain region? Just tried the one listed on the union site 206-231-4150, says no longer in service….go figure faxing is out of date who would’ve thought
Is it different from this one? If not the most up to date one will be on the NCEPT FAA page at the bottom.

ERR Package - Updates

Nevermind, FAA site has 2 other numbers listed

Is it different from this one? If not the most up to date one will be on the NCEPT FAA page at the bottom.

ERR Package - Updates
Yeah that’s where I got the number NATCA website, NCEPT, HR points of contact. The FAA has 206-231-4158 and 206-231-4153 listed

Yeah that’s where I got the number NATCA website, NCEPT, HR points of contact. The FAA has 206-231-4158 and 206-231-4153 listed
If it’s not listed correctly just email the package to the HR POC for that region and explain the situation. Guessing they’ll take care of it and now you’ve shown that you provided the paperwork to them as best you could so if they try to give you any shit you have a legit gripe.

If it’s not listed correctly just email the package to the HR POC for that region and explain the situation. Guessing they’ll take care of it and now you’ve shown that you provided the paperwork to them as best you could so if they try to give you any shit you have a legit gripe.
Yeah I’m gonna try that now. This is aggravating just tried the other 2 numbers and they are no longer in service as well, what the hell.

That’s weird, I used that number last night and it went through just fine.

Back
Top Bottom