Hardships

What’s the date range for those numbers? 2017-now?
That was just as far back as I could see I on the ksn historical terminal placement list. The earliest year I saw was 2015-present

That was just as far back as I could see I on the ksn historical terminal placement list. The earliest year I saw was 2015-present
Actually, come to think of it, those ZNY and ZOA numbers are way understated because I was only looking at hardships to terminal facilities. I'll take another look and report back

Actually, come to think of it, those ZNY and ZOA numbers are way understated because I was only looking at hardships to terminal facilities. I'll take another look and report back
Looks like there is at least an additional 18 ZOA and 19 ZNY hardships to other centers with the earliest one being in late 2016. It also appears that the losing facility is not always specified on some of the filled with hardship slots so actual losses might be more.

By my count, I'm seeing PHX has gotten 9 new bodies since 2017, 7 of which were hardships, 1 ERR that was just selected in the November '21 panel, and a previous experience new hire that gets there next week. For P50 since late 2015, we have 32 new bodies with 5 previous experience, 1 NEST, 18 hardships, and 8 ERR's.

As far as places with the most hardships into them, just by eyeballing the data here, I've found
RDU: 12
RSW: 8
SCT: 9
SLC: 8
BNA: 8
CLT: 8
DAL: 7
DEN: 5 (surprisingly low considering the running jokes)
F11: 13
HOU: 9
IAH: 5
IND: 6
JAX: 8
OKC: 7
P31: 6
P80: 6
PBI: 5
PDK: 6
PIT: 6
S46: 6
SEA: 5
SFB: 6
SLC: 8
TPA: 13
TUL: 5

As far as places with the most hardship outbounds, I didn't look thru them as hard but I counted 27 from ZOA and 14 from ZNY
This is solid work!!! Nicely done. Especially the Phoenix area.

Also, This is not all Hardships in the last few years. I know if 2 that are missing. So there are more. How many? That is more than 10 percent of ncept errs. That’s alot!!!!

What would your chances have been had many of these scammers not scammed? Those black hole Facilities, or facilities right of the cusp, losing 1 or more a year completely fucks their staffing when their staffing is always 1-2 people away. And it always come right at the worst time.

This is solid work!!! Nicely done. Especially the Phoenix area.

Also, This is not all Hardships in the last few years. I know if 2 that are missing. So there are more. How many? That is more than 10 percent of ncept errs. That’s alot!!!!

What would your chances have been had many of these scammers not scammed? Those black hole Facilities, or facilities right of the cusp, losing 1 or more a year completely fucks their staffing when their staffing is always 1-2 people away. And it always come right at the worst time.
The data is out there for someone who's good at excel to sort it out better than I did. I most likely missed quite a few. Maybe someone out there can make it more easily digestible. When I took the files and put them in excel, I hit ctrl F and found all the cells with filled with hardship. In the terminal list, there were 562 and on the enroute there were 148 for a total of 710! And that's with the data starting in 2015. How many ncept transfers have there been in that time? Since the 3/1/16 panel on ncept, there have been 2313 selections on ncept, with only 2098 actually accepting the offer. So of all the total transfers in the NAS since 2016, it's 25% hardships and 75% ERRs. Success!

Did the Lord’s work… data 2015-present… some data was missing which resulted in totals not adding up but overall a pretty complete list.

edited for easier find/search: Hardship Placement Lists October 2015 - April 2022

Attachments

• Book1.pdf
    89.6 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Did the Lord’s work… data 2015-present… some data was missing which resulted in totals not adding up but overall a pretty complete list.
This is the lords work.

Not only does this this mean that potentially 700 different and more deserving people could have left, but training at the facility they left could have been more easily accoMplished given they would have an extra Cpc. Blame the ncept all you want, but these shitheads, other than the legit hardships, did a tremendous amount of damage to others opportunities within the current placement system.

Also makes me wonder about people doing cpc reinstatement as well. Waiting a year after quitting to get their facility of choice over people trying to wait out the NCEPT game. I don’t know where you would get that data though

Also makes me wonder about people doing cpc reinstatement as well. Waiting a year after quitting to get their facility of choice over people trying to wait out the NCEPT game. I don’t know where you would get that data thoug
Also makes me wonder about people doing cpc reinstatement as well. Waiting a year after quitting to get their facility of choice over people trying to wait out the NCEPT game. I don’t know where you would get that data though
I’d love to see the stats on CPC reinstatements. I can see the FAA putting the kibosh on reinstatements if it starts becoming frequently used.

good job to the non cult member NATCA fanboys who had the courage to do the research and speak the truth. happy hardship scam has finally been outed for what it is!

xnzLMEU3pqMATt8fzREqO5_mDh7nB9dHxPzbewF5D8s.jpg

Looks like there is at least an additional 18 ZOA and 19 ZNY hardships to other centers with the earliest one being in late 2016. It also appears that the losing facility is not always specified on some of the filled with hardship slots so actual losses might be more.
Thank you for verifying, I’ve been saying this for months and people would either not believe me or call me nuts.

But it’s true, the two facilities with the most releases by a mile in the NCEPT era are ZNY and ZOA. They are just 100% hardships lol.

Thank you for verifying, I’ve been saying this for months and people would either not believe me or call me nuts.

But it’s true, the two facilities with the most releases by a mile in the NCEPT era are ZNY and ZOA. They are just 100% hardships lol.

Unless you are top level bootlicker, Hardship or bid is the only path to salvation. the NCEPT team goes around to all NATCA training events and gives a speech about how fair NCEPT is. "we do it just like a fantasy football draft", Irish Mickey Ward says. then all the peeps come back to their facilities and parrot that company line. oh also, if u think PAC money blacklist is only a P65 joke for lawls, you are naive and mistaken. it is very serious but said in a joking manner. so if you go around your facility preaching to everyone how fair things are and NATCAsplaining the BS, ur a useful idiot and most certainly max PAC'er! RHCP said it best... "i been waitin'... i been waitin'... waitin' on another black summer to end".

No one's going anywhere for awhile. Unless they hardship. To the top level $$$ facility in the region their peanut allergy requires.

At some point people are just going to shift to management to move on with their lives. Lots of lost union dues when that happens. I’d never want to go management, but everyone has a breaking point when their happiness outside of the job outweighs the enjoyment of being a regular controller.

At some point people are just going to shift to management to move on with their lives. Lots of lost union dues when that happens. I’d never want to go management, but everyone has a breaking point when their happiness outside of the job outweighs the enjoyment of being a regular controller.
Lots of people already did this, sup bids are very competitive again, before there were more sup openings then applicants in many cases. It will result in lots of lost dues and PAC contributions so we will see if NATCA responds to it at all. It’s already making a measurable difference so we will see. Upper NATCA is delusional though, they think it’s all only because of “just one thing” (the vaccine/mask mandate).

Hardships are not NCEPT. NCEPT is the process in which A42 ERRs are placed. What you’re upset about is the National Release Policy. Just phraseology

Lots of people already did this, sup bids are very competitive again, before there were more sup openings then applicants in many cases. It will result in lots of lost dues and PAC contributions so we will see if NATCA responds to it at all. It’s already making a measurable difference so we will see. Upper NATCA is delusional though, they think it’s all only because of “just one thing” (the vaccine/mask mandate).
There will likely be little “response” from NATCA to the massive increase in members bidding OS because placement and hiring and promoting is management rights. They’ve created a market for their job postings. If you don’t care that many applicants don’t actually want to be supervisors but just want the freedom to move then it’s a win

I’d love to see the stats on CPC reinstatements. I can see the FAA putting the kibosh on reinstatements if it starts becoming frequently used.
They won’t stop anything because it’s no one’s job to prevent resignations but it’s someone’s job to rehire you back. Easy quota. wE MEt OuR HiriNg gOAlzZzz

I’ve heard they’re potentially changing the reinstatement process to sending your packet/request to the ato instead of networking with an atm and then the ato decides what you’re offered based on staffing in that area/region. Purely rumor at this point though.

I know for a fact that a cpc tried coming back to our facility and the acting atm said that they could use them at the facility down the road. It's not easy or a guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom