N90 CPC bid

Slightly off topic but anyone coming to N90, my wife is a realtor and does rentals as well. If anyone wants her info you can pm me.

After the application was marked as received, were you contacted by phone or email for the next step in the process? Just want to make sure that I dont miss the wrong call.

When did you apply? I sent my paperwork in the other day and I’m at the early stages of the process.

June 21st

From the people I talked to recently, it took them about 3-5 weeks to get changed to "referred" and then 2-3 months to get assigned a class date. The class dates at the time were about 1-2 months in the future. Keep in mind, this might take longer now that there's so many people in the program. Basically be patient.

From the people I talked to recently, it took them about 3-5 weeks to get changed to "referred" and then 2-3 months to get assigned a class date. The class dates at the time were about 1-2 months in the future. Keep in mind, this might take longer now that there's so many people in the program. Basically be patient.
Yep, trying to be patient. You learn how to do that with this hiring process lol.

Read the thread title...

Sorry, wasn't aware that there was a N90 CPC bid during the same time as the OTS bid. Considering that I haven't seen any N90 OTS applicants on here and that the last few posters are new, I thought there was a chance that they mistakenly started a conversation about the wrong bid.

Yep, trying to be patient. You learn how to do that with this hiring process lol.

You applied at most 3 days ago. It hasn't even been long enough for you to have to be patient. I know everyone has this idea that you click the N90 button and a helicopter shows up within an hour and whisks you away to the island, but that's not how it works. With the number of people in the pipeline, it's realistic for you to hear nothing for over a month, and not get to OKC for six months. Not to mention you'll probably have to wait at the facility for a classroom date for quite a while.

You applied at most 3 days ago. It hasn't even been long enough for you to have to be patient. I know everyone has this idea that you click the N90 button and a helicopter shows up within an hour and whisks you away to the island, but that's not how it works. With the number of people in the pipeline, it's realistic for you to hear nothing for over a month, and not get to OKC for six months. Not to mention you'll probably have to wait at the facility for a classroom date for quite a while.
Thanks dude

Back
Top Bottom