N90 CPC bid

For the new hires going to OKC, if you don’t know already, NATCA has a monthly meet and greet there. It’s a good idea to attend that and meet Trish or Paul, whenever may be there. Probably a good idea to go even if your already a member.

It's going well. No one in the class had radar experience. We all have tower though. RTF does not really prepare you for TSEW, but if you do well in TSEW then you'll most likely do well in TETRA.

What do you learn in RTF? Is it all book work or do you get some lab time?

Then is TSEW, is that some final / arrival / departure style problems at a lower level and complexity?

Then finally TETRA, which is just a higher level and complexity then that of TSEW?

Then is TSEW, is that some final / arrival / departure style problems at a lower level and complexity?

Then finally TETRA, which is just a higher level and complexity then that of TSEW?
RTF is classwork and lab. Start with vectoring through a maze and work your way to Academy airspace running departure and arrival north/south

It's probably changed since I went through but tsew was a busy as hell four corner feed, final, departure. They didn't have tetra so I don't know what they do differently with that.

It's probably changed since I went through but tsew was a busy as hell four corner feed, final, departure. They didn't have tetra so I don't know what they do differently with that.
In tetra they work Finals, Departures, and Satellites. Airspace split up by sectors and altitudes.

Back
Top Bottom