N90 CPC bid

Does anyone know how someone applying for N90 impacts the NCEPT numbers at their current facility? At what point would the CPC be counted as an outbound? Is it when they get selected to go to OKC, or after they get back and get a release to N90? Could they be made a temp at any point for the purposes of the spreadsheet while they are in OKC?

On a side note- is the process similar for TMC, Sup, SS jobs? Would they be counted as an outbound only after they sign the FOL?

Thanks!

Does anyone know how someone applying for N90 impacts the NCEPT numbers at their current facility? At what point would the CPC be counted as an outbound? Is it when they get selected to go to OKC, or after they get back and get a release to N90? Could they be made a temp at any point for the purposes of the spreadsheet while they are in OKC?

On a side note- is the process similar for TMC, Sup, SS jobs? Would they be counted as an outbound only after they sign the FOL?

Thanks!
This is a great question. In other scenarios an outbound is created when a TOL is accepted. The N90 track is a bit different though so maybe the outbound is done differently.

I have my N90 TOL but still have active ERRs in the system apparently, so I am guessing we aren't considered to be losses until we get our FOLs.

Does anyone know why there's a $14,767 increase in the pay chart for N90? The AG pay with locality is $51,683, here it shows $66,450. It's the same increase for D1-3 and CPC.

Does anyone know why there's a $14,767 increase in the pay chart for N90? The AG pay with locality is $51,683, here it shows $66,450. It's the same increase for D1-3 and CPC.
CIP. it’s overstated for everything other than CPC. It’s fixed, just haven’t uploaded yet.

I think it's til October 2021 ish, but I'm not sure the exact date

Here’s page one of the enhanced CIP MOU. It’s up on the Natca page in the members page if anyone wants the full 3 pages.

Attachments

• 3B8C5D5D-1173-4535-9E61-3CEB6E89BF7E.jpeg
    3B8C5D5D-1173-4535-9E61-3CEB6E89BF7E.jpeg
    754 KB · Views: 29
Edited out the names and facilities, but this group of people got their class dates on 6/7.
I'm in just the RTF class starting 7/25. Didn't realize they had that many instructors/labs to run classes so close together. Apparently there's and RTF class starting 7/24, 7/25 and 7/27. Seems a little unusual for them to start back to back to back like that

where is this info published? I've been waiting on the referral list for a few months.

It's not published, thats why I took off any identifying information. I know three of the people, they sent it to me. The folks on the list as well as their training departments and ATMs get sent this as one of the attachments on an email when they accept a class date.

Back
Top Bottom