NATCA

Do you think part of the overall plan is to tank staffing to hook up the senior controllers so that this year or next year many facilities are on 6 days weeks and there is huge OT for non-trainees?

So those people got a year of working part-time, next they will get an extra $10,000 to $60,000 in OT depending on where you are at and how much you make. Double dipping on the Covid conditions.
Doubtful. Controllers that want OT are pretty split. Not to mention shitty staffing kills breaks.

I’ll bet you could work your airspace all by yourself too. You’re a real American hero. Thank you for keeping the NAS safe.
Hell still be against training after he’s vaccinated
Yeah, working airspace all by yourself is called being a R side. Not that special.

But I understand you guys are butt hurt. 787,000 new first time unemployment claims while you AG-D2’s act like Pitbull in Time of Our Lives...I knew my rent was gonna be late a week ago, I worked my ass off...

I’m actually not against all training. I’m training someone now but he isn’t an entitled prick complaining about every aspect of his life.

Yeah, working airspace all by yourself is called being a R side. Not that special.

But I understand you guys are butt hurt. 787,000 new first time unemployment claims while you AG-D2’s act like Pitbull in Time of Our Lives...I knew my rent was gonna be late a week ago, I worked my ass off...

I’m actually not against all training. I’m training someone now but he isn’t an entitled prick complaining about every aspect of his life.
Only this guys trainee is good. Everyone’s else suck

Contrary to your belief it is possible to be grateful to have a job during hard economic times and still be unhappy for a delay in career progression due to no fault of your own.

Contrary to your belief it is possible to be grateful to have a job during hard economic times and still be unhappy for a delay in career progression due to no fault of your own.
I agree but a trainee complaining about the job like their hair is one fire is about as enjoyable as a new supe who comes in day 1 to change the job. They are the same people

Thats what this all boils down to, seems like everyone who doesnt understand this is a CPC who forgot what its like to be a trainee and thinks "I got mine, who cares that you want the same and screw you for wanting it"

A lot of furloughed pilots right now would love to be getting a check. A lot of pilots also would love it if their pre-COVID goals of upgrades and getting on with mainline were still on track.

Grateful isn’t a word I would use to describe some trainees on here. Grateful doesn’t complain that you are held accountable for 16 hours on Zoom for every 40 you’re paid.

I made this so you guys can just copy/paste instead of all that writing

1: “Things aren’t as good as they should be”

2: “Counterpoint, things aren’t as bad as they *could* be”

1: “YEAH BUT THINGS ARENT AS GOOD AS THEY SHOULD BE”

2: “THINGS ARENT AS BAD AS THEY *COULD* BE”

Bobby Jindal Fire GIF

Ya'll just want to get back soon so you can check out on the reduced traffic instead of washing out, lets be real.
Or ya know, we just want to work and “earn/pay our dues” since I have to be back at work anyway. Why can’t I train? But the CPC-ITs can train on the same sector I was training on before all of this. If it’s good enough for them, shouldn’t it be good enough for everyone? Or do we have to wait until you decide the traffic is worthy? Give me a break ?.

Back
Top Bottom