NEB meeting in Hawaii

For anyone who hasn't realized it yet or is too idealistic to see whats really going on...

NATCA doesn't give a shit about ATCers or your pay and benefits. They have become a Democrat PAC whose leaders exist solely to do the administration's bidding, not fight them. NATCA is as woke as woke gets. Check out the social media. It's all social justice nonsense that has nothing to do w ATC. Arguing over it only benefits them. Anyone who defends the naked partisan political agenda is just one of their useful idiots who is stuck on stupid. That's not say those issues aren't valid to be debated, but this is a goddam ATC Union!!! NATCA sucks. FAA ATC has become an extremely shitty job and everyone who claims they work at a country club deserves whatever mediocre fate coming to you, including the inevitable early death from pushing the horrendous quick turnaround, rattler, & other idiotic DEATH schedules for your precious "3 days off" , ie Zombie mode. Peace

For anyone who hasn't realized it yet or is too idealistic to see whats really going on...

NATCA doesn't give a shit about ATCers or your pay and benefits. They have become a Democrat PAC whose leaders exist solely to do the administration's bidding, not fight them. NATCA is as woke as woke gets. Check out the social media. It's all social justice nonsense that has nothing to do w ATC. Arguing over it only benefits them. Anyone who defends the naked partisan political agenda is just one of their useful idiots who is stuck on stupid. That's not say those issues aren't valid to be debated, but this is a goddam ATC Union!!! NATCA sucks. FAA ATC has become an extremely shitty job and everyone who claims they work at a country club deserves whatever mediocre fate coming to you, including the inevitable early death from pushing the horrendous quick turnaround, rattler, & other idiotic DEATH schedules for your precious "3 days off" , ie Zombie mode. Peace
You make me want to contribute to the pac despite all my grievances with the union. I wonder why they contribute to democrat candidates instead of republican lmao

Honestly holding the meeting in Hawaii isnt that big of a deal, they still represent employees there. That being said when was the last time a NEB meeting was held in places like Longview, TX, Florence, SC. IMO they should start holding more of these meetings at non core30 locations.

Honestly holding the meeting in Hawaii isnt that big of a deal, they still represent employees there. That being said when was the last time a NEB meeting was held in places like Longview, TX, Florence, SC. IMO they should start holding more of these meetings at non core30 locations.
It was literally in Traverse City last August.

Reading comprehension... I said more meetings meaning I acknowledge they hold some but there should be more. Look at the amount of meeting in big cities vs out of the way places.
Maybe it’s because a big city has a lot of facilities. Have a NEB meeting in LA and you have 20 or more NATCA facilities that can attend or meet the NEB. Go to Florence, SC and there’s no other facility within a hour of the facility. They still do it sure (as someone said with Traverse City last year) but it shouldn’t be surprising or unexpected that big cities get more of the meetings.

Maybe it’s because a big city has a lot of facilities. Have a NEB meeting in LA and you have 20 or more NATCA facilities that can attend or meet the NEB. Go to Florence, SC and there’s no other facility within a hour of the facility. They still do it sure (as someone said with Traverse City last year) but it shouldn’t be surprising or unexpected that big cities get more of the meetings.
This is a great point Hawaii has been left out of so much I'm sure there will be a large turnout from Hawaii and Alaska since they are right next to each other on the map

Attachments

• 1e51k4udzpg31.jpg
    1e51k4udzpg31.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 27
I get that point, I'm not saying they shouldn't go to big places because like you said they can meet more people. Visiting one small facility a year doesn't seem like enough maybe 3 times a year make an effort to reach out to smaller facilities even if it's done via district wide zoom calls.

Are they even having an even that the facility is aware of to go interact with the NEB?
Yes, every NEB meeting has at least 1 meet and great event.

Traverse City in August is pretty nice? Not exactly a slam dunk of undesirable locations. Again, not saying that the NEB shouldn't travel around, meet membership etc., but I would rather go to Traverse City than St Louis lol.
They went to St. Louis a couple of months ago….

Traverse City in August is pretty nice? Not exactly a slam dunk of undesirable locations. Again, not saying that the NEB shouldn't travel around, meet membership etc., but I would rather go to Traverse City than St Louis lol.

Everywhere in Michigan outside of shithole Detroit is beautiful! St. Louis is like a 3rd world hellhole. Go there at your own peril.

Back
Top Bottom