NEST info

Petergraham1

I tried to search the forums but couldn't really find much. Whats happening to people that withdraw from training or washout right now during Covid? Don't see much info on where people are being sent or how long its taking to get people to their new facilities if they withdraw/wash out. Thanks!

I tried to search the forums but couldn't really find much. Whats happening to people that withdraw from training or washout right now during Covid? Don't see much info on where people are being sent or how long its taking to get people to their new facilities if they withdraw/wash out. Thanks!
Washout on covid traffic? Or washed out before covid and haven’t been reassigned?

Keep in mind withdrawing counts as a training failure and you won't have the option of the nest if you wash at the next facility you go to. At least per the nest guidelines, not sure if that's actually done in practice.

E
thanks, where do you find this information?
Experience at this point. You’re better off washing out than withdrawal. If you wash, you will get offered all facilities under the threshold of needing people. If you withdrawal you will be offered a max of 5 and you’re last priority which means if no facilities are left to pick from, you’re terminated from the agency. Withdrawal shouldn’t be an option you think about TBH.

Weird question if anyone can answer, I cant find any info for my specific situation anywhere. I resigned as a CPC in 2016 from a level 6 up/down, went contract and came back in 2018 with a FOL to N90 from the prior-experience bid. If I withdraw from training or wash out, do I go to the NEST? Do I go back to my old facility? Do I go to Guantanamo bay? Help! I want to get out of here but I have no idea what my situation is.

Weird question if anyone can answer, I cant find any info for my specific situation anywhere. I resigned as a CPC in 2016 from a level 6 up/down, went contract and came back in 2018 with a FOL to N90 from the prior-experience bid. If I withdraw from training or wash out, do I go to the NEST? Do I go back to my old facility? Do I go to Guantanamo bay? Help! I want to get out of here but I have no idea what my situation is.
If you go to the NEST I would expect you would be treated like a CPCIT washout who's previous certification was at a 6 up/down. So you might get your old facility on your list if there is a opening, and you can expect a lot of level six and below facilities, but you would not have the ability to “fast track” back which would have been the option if you had not had the break in service.

I did this exact thing, quit and was rehired to a facility I disliked. I had a two year break. I withdrew on my last sector and was able to fast track to my previous facility.

I did this exact thing, quit and was rehired to a facility I disliked. I had a two year break. I withdrew on my last sector and was able to fast track to my previous facility.
Did they give you a list of 5 or just back to your old facility

are you a CPC-IT or first facility developmental? I withdrew during Covid, but I was a CPC-IT. I was given a list of 14 facilities, including my prior facility. You can fast track back at any time, so it's worth it to wait for the NEST to see if you can get a facility that is closer to where you want to go.

are you a CPC-IT or first facility developmental? I withdrew during Covid, but I was a CPC-IT. I was given a list of 14 facilities, including my prior facility. You can fast track back at any time, so it's worth it to wait for the NEST to see if you can get a facility that is closer to where you want to go.
regular dev. here when was your nest panel

Back
Top Bottom