NEST info

Still don’t get why people withdraw unless it’s to go back to their old facility, you will get a more limited list when you withdraw.
While true for lower level people this list seems more extensive than I expected. SEA would be my pick for sure, I wouldn’t mind going there on an ERR.

Still don’t get why people withdraw unless it’s to go back to their old facility, you will get a more limited list when you withdraw.
I don't believe this is true for CPC-IT who withdraw. Only difference I can see is that controllers who had their training terminated will have first crack at the list to rank before it gets to someone who withdrew.

List as promised. Transferred to lvl 11 tracon (since downgraded to lvl 10) from a lvl 10 tower, no radar exp. Checked out on rfd and dep only before withdrawing. Zero surprises on list, closest facility offered 340 miles away, 0 from within district.

ANC, ARB, BFL, BOI, BOS, CHS, CMH, FAY, FLL, HEF, ICT, MEM, MKE, MOB, MWH, OAK, OKC, ORF, PUB, SAV, SDF, SEA, SFO, SNA, STL, STT, SUS, TEB, TRI, TUL, VNY
No one here is gonna mention Savannah? Sheeeesh. What a dream. FLL wouldnt be to bad if you're looking to get bombarded with Student pilots.

No one here is gonna mention Savannah? Sheeeesh. What a dream. FLL wouldnt be to bad if you're looking to get bombarded with Student pilots.
FLL doesn't have student pilots. Biggest thing to consider with FLL is the cost of living. It wouldn't be bad at the top of the band but buying a home down there is pricey for anything worth buying, especially in the current market conditions. Other than that, I don't have first hand experience other than touring but it's pretty simple, 2 parallels, quick checkout, and well staffed so you could bid right back out and get a nice raise

List as promised. Transferred to lvl 11 tracon (since downgraded to lvl 10) from a lvl 10 tower, no radar exp. Checked out on rfd and dep only before withdrawing. Zero surprises on list, closest facility offered 340 miles away, 0 from within district.

ANC, ARB, BFL, BOI, BOS, CHS, CMH, FAY, FLL, HEF, ICT, MEM, MKE, MOB, MWH, OAK, OKC, ORF, PUB, SAV, SDF, SEA, SFO, SNA, STL, STT, SUS, TEB, TRI, TUL, VNY
Nice list, why did you withdraw if you don’t mind me asking?

Correct. NEST SOP
1.8.1Create Article61 Job Search Memorandum and prepare a vacancy lists based on the recommendations from the NEST Panel. This list will include all facilities that fall below the national projected future CPC to target and vacancies available at Flight Service Stations, and 2154 positions as applicable.
Bad timing, they go above natl avg all the time

Back
Top Bottom