NEST info

View attachment 7886
Got a list today. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!
Home Alone Kevin GIF

That's a rough list.

But, honestly, FWA is a good facility overall. I spent 2 years there; they should be a level 6 (hopefully soon) and Fort Wayne is a great small city. If you're okay with the Midwest and being at a low level up/down then it is a great place to be. If it was a 7 I probably would have been a lifer there.

YNG might potentially serve as a good stepping stone to PIT or CLE if you have interest in trying to get to either of those eventually.

You'll hear a lot of bad things about MLU, but we'll have released three panels in a row (including myself) with three more new trainees over the next two months. The only reason our success rate isn't 100% is because we've had two people quit the agency in the last year. It's a good place to learn with a great training program. If you come here you will succeed. Let me know if you have any questions.

You'll hear a lot of bad things about MLU, but we'll have released three panels in a row (including myself) with three more new trainees over the next two months. The only reason our success rate isn't 100% is because we've had two people quit the agency in the last year. It's a good place to learn with a great training program. If you come here you will succeed. Let me know if you have any questions.
Those 2 people aren’t reflected on your numbers yet

It really depends what training you have and how far you got in training. It’s not black and white what you’ll get on a NEST. It varies from facility to facility (mostly based on experience and certs). Most enroute NEST people get 7 and below tower only options unless they certified on some radar scopes.
Someone posted a nest list on reddit yesterday that had damn near all of America, lvl 8 and under. They were TRACON only washout with no position certs. It is wild!

Those 2 people aren’t reflected on your numbers yet
You talking about the 2 people that quit? Might still be residual from our epidemic of hardships then back when I first got here. Luckily we haven't had an issues with that in the last four years or so (knock on wood).

Back
Top Bottom