New Mandatory Mask Wearing MOU is out.

This should be interesting. Before the new guidelines, strip tossing could be described by some in the facility as intense. I feel for the large Pokemon playing faction of controllers that don't have the best hand/eye coordination.

The Agency-"You'll have to wear a mask when you pass strip because you can't do that and maintain proper social distancing".

Controllers-"Hold my beer".

Or they could have said the control room since they knew the number 1 question would be what about the control room.

They should have been back months ago. I he lab and the ops area are totally separate

cpc’s are in the lab with you.....

Time to mask up boys and girls. I’ll bring in masks for you dside trainees.
you guys Don’t have CPC’s over your shoulder during labs Or running the class?
We have contractors (retired controllers) over the shoulder in the labs. Some haven’t done the job in years, some of them decades. Almost all of them have no idea how the current ops or equipment even work. Kind of pathetic now that I think of it.

Time to mask up boys and girls. I’ll bring in masks for you dside trainees.

We have contractors (retired controllers) over the shoulder in the labs. Some haven’t done the job in years, some of them decades. Almost all of them have no idea how the current ops or equipment even work. Kind of pathetic now that I think of it.
Just get rid of the lab.

“FAA employees will wear cloth face coverings, surgical masks, dust masks, or N95 respirators (if medically qualified) in common areas such as elevators, hallways, and any workspaces or other locations where social distancing cannot be maintained”
key words: OR, and CANNOT. So to me that means I don’t need to wear a mask as long as I can maintain 6 feet of distance away from people

key words: OR, and CANNOT. So to me that means I don’t need to wear a mask as long as I can maintain 6 feet of distance away from people

Correct. If you reasonably believe you could social distance, then some jerk gets up in ur grill; how can u be blamed? Coming next year, mandatory lobotomies. #OBEY

Correct. If you reasonably believe you could social distance, then some jerk gets up in ur grill; how can u be blamed? Coming next year, mandatory lobotomies. #OBEY
So what's the endgame for the shadowy government conspiracy here?

Step 1: Mandate masks to accelerate the end of a pandemic
Step 2: ????
Step 3: Also ????
Step 4: Uhh... we haven't gotten this far. Lobotomies maybe? To accomplish... a goal of some kind?

What exactly is your objection to masks here? Is it just being told what to do or do you somehow still cling to the idea that they do nothing despite all of the science saying otherwise?

[...] if they’re going to risk bringing back office pukes [...] might as well bring back the trainees [...]
negative. leave them at home forever.
Our labs are directly next to the operations room. Same doors, same hallway, same bathrooms, everything.
like I said, leave them at home forever.
ok. That is completely different than here
It's almost like each facility has its own situation and should be handled accordingly....

Back
Top Bottom