Renew Slate Book 2026???

The people here are overly dramatic. The one spam account claims we'll be a minimum wage job in 7 years. People in this career field and especially this forum are entitled and have very little idea how good we have it.
I mean I think we deserve better raises but most people would kill to make this much money, I recommend this job to everyone

Fuck the staffing that’s on the FAA. But try to hammer them on OT then. Have it increase to 2X and then 3X
What’s the deal with ATC in Spain? I thought I read that their base pay is similar to ours but they get their massive yearly pay if they have to work OT some even making like 600-700k in euros. We need to do something like that. You want me to spend my off days at work where I should instead be with family and doing errands and living life? Okay pay me a fuck ton in OT. 1.5x for OT is not enough anymore. We need to make the FAA feel the pain with how they abuse us in OT.

What’s the deal with ATC in Spain? I thought I read that their base pay is similar to ours but they get their massive yearly pay if they have to work OT some even making like 600-700k in euros. We need to do something like that. You want me to spend my off days at work where I should instead be with family and doing errands and living life? Okay pay me a fuck ton in OT. 1.5x for OT is not enough anymore. We need to make the FAA feel the pain with how they abuse us in OT.

I've yet to find a reliable source on that. The daily mail claimed several were paid over a million dollars back in like 2002 yet more "reliable" websites claim their average salary is well below 300k which I've seen thrown around a lot.

money fixes everything, or at least makes it more palatable. i'd def be a happier camper with a 20% bump, in fact, this account wouldnt even exist.
Sure, a substantial raise would make it worthwhile for those of us who have been getting the shit end of the stick for a decade plus. That still doesn’t mean I’d recommend it. Yeah a huge payday would be nice but it doesn’t shake the fact that my one fucking off day is Tuesday and I practically work a different shift every day of the week. I love when someone tries to make plans with me and asks if dinner on Thursday works and I have to say no, I’m working. They follow up with how about breakfast/brunch on Sunday… see that’s where they getcha, working then too. And they just sit there like wtf

Back
Top Bottom