Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t imagine anyone actually applying to be a police officer right now. The media doesn’t support you, only shows the negative stories about your work. Your city officials apparently want you shot. Higher ups won’t back you in the case anything happens while on duty, and just throw you under the bus. I would refuse to work any protest anywhere. Not worth your career over some fucktard causing problems just to get you on camera protecting yourself, saying it’s police abuse. Let these people who want the police defunded and the riots to run rampant reap what they sow.

true, which is exactly what they want. My neighbors all secretly tell me they love my Thin Blue Line signs but are afraid to put them up. One said "i have kids, I cant". Another said, "I just dont want any trouble". the FEAR is palpable and deep rooted throughout the entire country.

Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives

true, which is exactly what they want. My neighbors all secretly tell me they love my Thin Blue Line signs but are afraid to put them up. One said "i have kids, I cant". Another said, "I just dont want any trouble". the FEAR is palpable and deep rooted throughout the entire country.

Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives
C40DFD92-38DF-400D-ADA8-628E88911F3A.jpeg

I can’t imagine anyone actually applying to be a police officer right now. The media doesn’t support you, only shows the negative stories about your work. Your city officials apparently want you shot. Higher ups won’t back you in the case anything happens while on duty, and just throw you under the bus. I would refuse to work any protest anywhere. Not worth your career over some fucktard causing problems just to get you on camera protecting yourself, saying it’s police abuse. Let these people who want the police defunded and the riots to run rampant reap what they sow.
Still waiting for the good cops to turn in the bad cops

Still waiting for the good cops to turn in the bad cops
You dont think reports are made? When they come out and say they had X number of complaints against them, those are probably not all the public. I’m sure the police unions get shit swept under the rug just like Natca keeps shit ass employees working. Ive worked with no less than six people who should have been terminated as a CPC.

I’ll be here waiting for a report on all the CPCs you turn in while D siding. After all, there are lives at stake!

You dont think reports are made? When they come out and say they had X number of complaints against them, those are probably not all the public.

I’ll be here waiting for a report on all the CPCs you turn in while D siding. After all, there are lives at stake!
Everyone knows CPCs are infallible and trainees should worship the ground they walk on

I am sad, no one reads my dissertations. :(
I read it. Just didn’t feel like replying. You might be right about the nuclear deal but you’ll never convince me trumps reason for scrapping it was anything more than just trying to trash Obama’s legacy. Someone whispering in his ear might be thinking that but it’s not how they sold it to him.

I read it. Just didn’t feel like replying. You might be right about the nuclear deal but you’ll never convince me trumps reason for scrapping it was anything more than just trying to trash Obama’s legacy. Someone whispering in his ear might be thinking that but it’s not how they sold it to him.
Politics have and always will be means to an end. I do not disagree with your assessment as to the reasoning of the scrapping, but at the same time scrapping it was the right thing to do.

I love the people that think that 30% is astronomically low odds of winning or something. If I told you that every time you crossed the street there was a 30% chance you’d get hit by a car and die, would you ever cross the street again? I’d hope not.
I'd cross more

Like lying to America and falling dead troops losers. Obama had a peace agreement too and the right went balastic. But I guess it’s better not having inspectors in Iranian nuclear facilities
Lied about what? And it was more than convincingly proven he didn’t say it. I’m just curious what the lefts argument is other than I hate him and fuck that guy. I mean I can see that he’s not in NATCAs interest, but what other than that are you so high on with the Biden Kamala ticket?

Lied about what? And it was more than convincingly proven he didn’t say it. I’m just curious what the lefts argument is other than I hate him and fuck that guy. I mean I can see that he’s not in NATCAs interest, but what other than that are you so high on with the Biden Kamala ticket?

Trump is a master at misdirection. I'm not sure if he knowingly lies or just doesn't care to check himself, but he is definitely misleading at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom