Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, who does our federal-workforce union's leadership support? We have two options: the guy filling his administration with anti-union lackeys, who's signing executive orders kneecapping unions and who shut down the government for a month over a bullshit issue, OR the guy they have a longstanding relationship with (as well as with his running mate), who's promised to revoke those EOs, and who was part of the administration that brought us out of the White Book era.

Real tough choice there. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.
Chill man, I’m not trying to be argumentative. It was just interesting they didn’t endorse him, but then we’re quick to shoot that email out when the AP called the race. If they felt as strongly as you clearly do, why not endorse the guy?

Chill man, I’m not trying to be argumentative. It was just interesting they didn’t endorse him, but then we’re quick to shoot that email out when the AP called the race. If they felt as strongly as you clearly do, why not endorse the guy?
Because they don’t want to alienate half their base? It’s not that hard to understand their motives.

Because they don’t want to alienate half their base? It’s not that hard to understand their motives.
More so hedging their bets against one of the most personally vindictive presidents we’ve seen in a long time. If endorsing Joe wouldn‘t have risked damage to the workforce, I am sure they would have done it earlier.

I mean, why piss off your boss when you’re not sure how long he’ll be around?

Well why did they endorse Hillary in 2016?
Probably because everybody thought she was going to win by a landslide

It’s NATCA don’t we pay them to suck off whoever is in charge? Personally I think it sucks Trump lost but when it comes to work there is a massive upside to BUE’s having a dem president.

More so hedging their bets against one of the most personally vindictive presidents we’ve seen in a long time. If endorsing Joe wouldn‘t have risked damage to the workforce, I am sure they would have done it earlier.

I mean, why piss off your boss when you’re not sure how long he’ll be around?
Exactly.
Well why did they endorse Hillary in 2016?
See Below.
Probably because everybody thought she was going to win by a landslide

Then explain to me why the workforce does it?
I’m not following you, the workforce can bitch about the boss all they want, you don’t hear of stories of a controller making a poster saying “our ATM is a worthless asshole” and signing their names to it though.

Don‘t see the logic there sadly.

got him deez nuts GIF

sNqTtCs.png

Good morning boys. How’s the coping going. Your boy isn’t even fighting he’s just playing golf every day. J cuch said it’s over. How bout the guys at four seasons total landscaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom