Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious if you guys think one thing may lead to another or am I connecting dots that aren't there? Next Covid stimulus package is expected in the next week or two. Supposedly, there is zero chance that this bill won't have liability protections for employers. Does training start back up the day the president signs that thing? Asses covered legally so eat it NATCA moment?

I think it depends on exactly how extreme those protections end up being. Under the notion that simply following health guidelines is all it takes... well that still leads to the whole masks and 6 feet thing. Which in turn leads to the whole hazard pay thing.

my theory is that they extracted an undercover agent

Termine still hasnt explained what his issue with Law Enforcement officers arresting rioters is. You know why? because they were FEDERAL. He wants the cities to burn and anarchy to reign unchecked, at least until November. He knows certain states and cities leaders could care less about their cities burning as long as they serve their greater good. Then he throws out the ubiquitous "George Floyd" and "US police" kill people. Which has absolutely zero to do with these criminals being arrested by federal law enforcement in unmarked vehicles. and makes some bizarre nonsense comparison to them not being right winger mask ppl . Ban unmarked police cars! I agree on this platform

Reactions: twn
Yeah I’m just hear to ask why the training thread got locked and say furloughs are still coming. That is all

Yeah I’m just hear to ask why the training thread got locked and say furloughs are still coming. That is all
We needed you when horny4vectorz said he got locked out of web schedule. Perfect time to throw the F word down.

We needed you when horny4vectorz said he got locked out of web schedule. Perfect time to throw the F word down.

maybe if you’d given me a reasonable amount of time to comment before you locked the thread .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom