Stuck in a holding pattern at a facility

Yeah I understand that, I guess I've just heard some horror stories about people being stuck at places for years
I got stuck for about 3 1/2 years! But I got out. I also had 11 ERRs. So there’s that. If you want out I highly recommend having an open mind to where you’re going! I didn’t have facility seniority but all of my “competition” only wanted to go to one or two places. I’ve been gone for about a year and guess who is still waiting to get out. That being said, I moved to a level 12 where if/when I certify I will be stuck at for a very long time or forever...so it Really depends on what matters the most to you i guess.

I got stuck for about 3 1/2 years! But I got out. I also had 11 ERRs. So there’s that. If you want out I highly recommend having an open mind to where you’re going! I didn’t have facility seniority but all of my “competition” only wanted to go to one or two places. I’ve been gone for about a year and guess who is still waiting to get out. That being said, I moved to a level 12 where if/when I certify I will be stuck at for a very long time or forever...so it Really depends on what matters the most to you i guess.
Level 12 huh? PWM must gotten quite the influx of traffic!

Just 11? Come on those are rookie numbers

Back
Top Bottom