Terminal Class pass rate

Today’s class finished PA’s passed 8 of 17 don’t know any details, I’m here right now our instructors today just told us this afternoon that 8 of 17 passed in the class doing their last PA today.

Yes. First two classes had a few people under a 70% (pass/pass though) and the third class had one person under a 70%, but he was retained for a 9 up/down.

I’m sure there’s more to it than this but being behind a radar for 3 months for the TETRA path and for Tower/Enroute having a month or so to figure the radar/tower sim side out probably plays a big role.

I was mistaken earlier when I said they only lost one after 2 days of PAs. They had lost 2, plus the additional person today. One person each day was eliminated.
There's been a couple this year that also only lost 2-3, plus the one this last summer where all 13 made it.

I was mistaken earlier when I said they only lost one after 2 days of PAs. They had lost 2, plus the additional person today. One person each day was eliminated.
There's been a couple this year that also only lost 2-3, plus the one this last summer where all 13 made it.

Guess I haven't been paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom