Terminal Class pass rate

Can anyone confirm that the following list was offered to the current graduating class:
Springfield
Bakersfield
Midland
Sonoma
Kansas City
Eden Prairie
Palm Springs
El Monte
Biased but Eden Prairie is close to my hometown and the person I know that works there says it's a quick checkout, traffic is pretty moderate except during summertime flight training. Level 5 tower only but if you're not chasing the money and just want stability and less stressful traffic than the 8+ up down with a great area to live in, I'd definitely go with FCM. You can always go to the higher level facilities if you want to advance in pay.

Got our list yesterday:
Rochester
Burbank
Flying Cloud
Flint
Aurora
Green Bay
Shreveport
Springfield (Missouri)
Alt: Fairbanks
Flying Cloud might sound like it sucks cause it’s in Minnesota and hella cold in the winter, but Minnesota is a fantastic place to live. They have a quick checkout time and seem to release people a lot. It was my #1 want if it would’ve been on my list

Flying Cloud might sound like it sucks cause it’s in Minnesota and hella cold in the winter, but Minnesota is a fantastic place to live. They have a quick checkout time and seem to release people a lot. It was my #1 want if it would’ve been on my list
That's what I would tell academy grads too if it meant getting out of Minnesota

Can we not make using cities instead of identifiers a trend?
Well fuck me dude I know where more cities are than identifiers at first glance.

TUL
YNG
TWF

^^that shit is annoying. I agree that b and c level cities can be difficult to differentiate, but how the hell do you know where all these identifiers are. Am I in the minority as someone that isn't sitting at a PC right now? I haven't used a pc for anything other than a printer interface in years.

When I Google three letters I often get stupid results.

Maybe we do both? Or write city and state? Half the time I forget what ack and maf are, but that's probably because of the black holes sucking my memory from my head

Back
Top Bottom