Terminal Class pass rate

I dont know anything about CDW but just based off the facility page I'd choose it. Do not take an up/down if you want to move around and it's a tower only. SJC and CMA are expensive, and EVV is a hell hole. I would imagine SPI wouldn't be too bad but it's an up/down. And it seems ELM is losing their radar so it'll eventually be a tower only which will also help. So I'd probably go with CDW or ELM.
SPI is much further along in losing their radar than ELM so it could be ideal. Plus it's a class C. It's also showing 60 ops/day on airnav with covid numbers compared to 56/day at ELM precovid. Both are painfully slow but I think the ranking goes CDW, SPI, ELM, SJC, CMA, EVV.

SPI is much further along in losing their radar than ELM so it could be ideal. Plus it's a class C. It's also showing 60 ops/day on airnav with covid numbers compared to 56/day at ELM precovid. Both are painfully slow but I think the ranking goes CDW, SPI, ELM, SJC, CMA, EVV.
Oh wow I wasnt aware they were losing their radar. So yeah with that information definitely SPI for me, but I would also like to get to the midwest so I'm biased there. I agree with Taste's ranking

I think we may have beaten the Evansville horse to death at this point. SJC looks like the clear winner in this group... Level 7 Tower with CIP and potential future pathways to SFO or NCT. I know very little about the others, besides SPI is losing it's TRACON (along with PIA) to T75.
There’s no pathways with ncept. Go to Camarillo. Certify. Then dip.

Oh wow I wasnt aware they were losing their radar. So yeah with that information definitely SPI for me, but I would also like to get to the midwest so I'm biased there. I agree with Taste's ranking
I'm a current SPI developmental, feel free to PM me any questions you have.

Back
Top Bottom