Terminal Class pass rate

Good rule of thumb. A “delay” is 5 minutes. Once it hits 25 minutes, you can only lose points for moving planes on the ground as long as they weren’t already waiting.
Yeah I knew that I just literally had no idea what the time was when it happened. Had I known I wouldnt even have closed the crossing cause you have a minute or 2 to close it and there was only 15 seconds left.

I got a shitty accent, and the planes would do weird shit, like I would clear someone to land and they’d read back breaking out of approach, and veer left into the VFR traffic. But once you get to problem 6/7 they add a second RPO which stopped 80% of the issues. Then on the PAs they have 2 RPOs on both ground and local. So you won’t have to worry about the voice rec for PAs
lol yeah the voice rec hated you

I’m responsible for that rule. Your welcome
Yeah no one in our class stopped all departures at 25 minutes or anything, but if that second RWY 16 departure calls up after 25 you can sure as shit bet he’s never departing.

Most everyone in our class held the second 16 departure and weren’t penalized for it, so long as it was after 25 minutes

Yeah no one in our class stopped all departures at 25 minutes or anything, but if that second RWY 16 departure calls up after 25 you can sure as shit bet he’s never departing.

Most everyone in our class held the second 16 departure and weren’t penalized for it, so long as it was after 25 minutes
I’m referring to airport vehicle being held.

Anyone got any dates for when the academy picks back up and/or when the next PAs will be?
Academy is running. One class just got quarantined though so they're delayed at least a week probably more, and it seems like they're expecting that to happen to more classes too.

Academy is running. One class just got quarantined though so they're delayed at least a week probably more, and it seems like they're expecting that to happen to more classes too.
Our A Lead is on vacation and the instructor covering for him was sent home for a week yesterday afternoon. We're assuming he also covered that class, and that we could potentially have to quarantine if he has a positive test.

5/7 today

Madison
Scottsdale
Akron-Canton
Moline Quad City
Moline Quad City

Flint and Casper dropped off
Scottsdale 100%. I’m biased cause I’m from Phoenix but every time I’ve flown in there those controllers have all been happy and in good moods. Seems like a solid culture.

Plus they’re always highway staffed so easy to transfer, good success rate, and they’re only open 6am-9pm. Wish I could go there

Scottsdale 100%. I’m biased cause I’m from Phoenix but every time I’ve flown in there those controllers have all been happy and in good moods. Seems like a solid culture.

Plus they’re always highway staffed so easy to transfer, good success rate, and they’re only open 6am-9pm. Wish I could go there
Definitely second this. Phoenix is a dream warm weather and nice up and coming area with so much to do. Housing is definitely skyrocketing but other than that sounds like a dream compared to where most people get stuck!

Back
Top Bottom