Terminal List

I’m not saying it’s a terrible list... just not my preferences.
Good morning, all! Yeah, I'd say none of the facilities on the list were anyone's dream location, but we should always make the most of what we get. We sign papers on Tuesday, so it would behoove everyone to move forward with no regrets, pronto!

Personally, I'm just really thankful to have passed, and excited for a new chapter in a new setting. Obviously, it's a location with a high cost of living, but for one thing, I hear Nantucket is beautiful the entire year round. :)

Good morning, all! Yeah, I'd say none of the facilities on the list were anyone's dream location, but we should always make the most of what we get. We sign papers on Tuesday, so it would behoove everyone to move forward with no regrets, pronto!

Personally, I'm just really thankful to have passed, and excited for a new chapter in a new setting. Obviously, it's a location with a high cost of living, but for one thing, I hear Nantucket is beautiful the entire year round. :)
Your cheerful demeanor is refreshing

Good luck in Nantucket!! How I thought during the academy was that I would be willing to go anywhere as long as I passed. Its unfortunate about the 3 that didn't make it, I can definitely understand how the problems in the PA's can get out of hand. Just have to find ways to calm your nerves but that's much easier said than done

Good luck in Nantucket!! How I thought during the academy was that I would be willing to go anywhere as long as I passed. Its unfortunate about the 3 that didn't make it, I can definitely understand how the problems in the PA's can get out of hand. Just have to find ways to calm your nerves but that's much easier said than done
I didn’t even think about my nerves. I was nervous as hell though. I just didn’t want to cause any fireballs in 30 mins. You just gotta keep working the problem.

Back
Top Bottom