The great "CIP" mystery

To add onto the idea of the lowest 25% staffed, they could put out temp bids to those places and use some of the money as a sort of moving/yearly bonus for the folks that get selected.

Sure the money runs out in October but thats just in time for the 6.2% FICA cap to be hit and another de facto raise to kick in.

October? You’re about 4 months late on that FICA cap estimate. And CIP usually runs out only for the last check or two of the year.

CIP Shareholder board meeting

Dw93DPCXgAAj6nP.jpg

Is that hover hand on the left the big guy's or the girl in the middle?

The shoulders indicate the big guy has both hands in his pockets, but it also looks like the girl in the middle has both hands behind her back coupled. Lots of old building with history in DC maybe it is a ghost.

Lmao. To mirror what nhstadt basically said, if you think the area around ADS is bad, you’ve been living in a damn bubble and have serious reality check coming your way if you happen to leave said bubble.

To mirror what I said, just stating what I heard from someone who used to work there. Thanks for the different opinions though.

Here's my prediction: this gains traction, they decide to give all the CIP of to the hardest to staff facilities. N90 and ZNY get it all. PushingTrump has a meltdown.

Don't @ me

Lolz @ all the sheep line up and laugh. same ones whose dues are funding the racket. if you like being cucked go to Tinder #MATCGA

giphy.gif

Lolz @ all the sheep line up and laugh. same ones whose dues are funding the racket. if you like being cucked go to Tinder #MATCGA

giphy.gif

Here’s the funny thing. You’re actually probably right about this one. The CIP system is indeed jacked. But you’re the boy who cried wolf and by this point no one takes anything you say seriously.

Back
Top Bottom